Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15281
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby yzmxer608 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Thanks for uploading the eroded track, really bummed I missed it. Had to deal with crap for work just before it started :(.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

User avatar
Clfitty
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 am
Team: Madcape

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Clfitty » Sun May 13, 2018 3:28 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:I thought it was good, well almost good. The downhills by the 10min mark we’re insane. I was going down them in first gear and was still tumbling down. Also something I noticed is that my frames drop like crazy. My game froze a couple times, and then I was getting like 50-70 frames. I’m sx I was still getting 111-125. I dont know if it just bc it was Glenn Hellen, or what. Is there a way to more optimize them more


I agree. I have a 1080ti with a 7700k running the game on an SSD with 16gigs of ram and I was having frame drops in certain spots.

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2333
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Clfitty wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:I thought it was good, well almost good. The downhills by the 10min mark we’re insane. I was going down them in first gear and was still tumbling down. Also something I noticed is that my frames drop like crazy. My game froze a couple times, and then I was getting like 50-70 frames. I’m sx I was still getting 111-125. I dont know if it just bc it was Glenn Hellen, or what. Is there a way to more optimize them more


I agree. I have a 1080ti with a 7700k running the game on an SSD with 16gigs of ram and I was having frame drops in certain spots.

Shit my pc isn’t that good, and I still have it. I have a 1060 3gb (but I’m only using like 1/3 of my vram), 4460, and 8gigs of ram. It just outdoors too. I dont know why it kills it in MX but not SX
Image

User avatar
Racers52
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Team: rF Gaming
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Racers52 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:35 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:I thought it was good, well almost good. The downhills by the 10min mark we’re insane. I was going down them in first gear and was still tumbling down. Also something I noticed is that my frames drop like crazy. My game froze a couple times, and then I was getting like 50-70 frames. I’m sx I was still getting 111-125. I dont know if it just bc it was Glenn Hellen, or what. Is there a way to more optimize them more


I agree. I have a 1080ti with a 7700k running the game on an SSD with 16gigs of ram and I was having frame drops in certain spots.

Shit my pc isn’t that good, and I still have it. I have a 1060 3gb (but I’m only using like 1/3 of my vram), 4460, and 8gigs of ram. It just outdoors too. I dont know why it kills it in MX but not SX


What was your guys reshade value on? I have a killer pc and I accidentally had my value at 1 and I was getting 60 fps in the warm ups. Set it to default and it could fix your issue

Ddavis
Posts: 16876
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Ddavis » Sun May 13, 2018 4:35 pm

checkerz wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Meanwhile Atom is 672 hours deep into his outdoor testing.

Yea...thank goodness guys like Atom are dedicated to helping test and develop erode so you can show up like a rockstar at Hangtown and bitch about how it needs to be different.


Chill out Chris. I said I wanted to do a few before outdoors starts, and even showed up for one of your erode races. I haven't been the one bitching about erode all year either.

+ I'm just giving Atom shit because we give each other shit all the time.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2333
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun May 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Racers52 wrote:What was your guys reshade value on? I have a killer pc and I accidentally had my value at 1 and I was getting 60 fps in the warm ups. Set it to default and it could fix your issue

I haven’t touched the reshade at all..
Image

chaseb31
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 am
Team: BPC | Oregon Goods
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby chaseb31 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:04 pm

I left my reshade at stock, and still had frame drop throughout 60% of the track and that goes for the 3 in our discord racing last night, if we can get the frame drop fix then I think it was sick.
Image

Chase Blakely | Oregon Goods

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3606
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Atom6246 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Y'all must not know Glen Helen well enough if you are just now experiencing frame drops :lol:
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2333
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Atom6246 wrote:Y'all must not know Glen Helen well enough if you are just now experiencing frame drops :lol:

It did it at the hangtown ones, and last year I ran solid 125 the whole race
Image

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8585
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby checkerz » Sun May 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Likely another Glen Helen test around 9:00 or 9:30 CST again tonight. Will confirm when I can.

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8585
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby checkerz » Sun May 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Toned down the downhill erode a touch, re-created sand erode, and got the dozer out on some new obstacles as well as a few starter ruts to try.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ymoh13ndv5occct/GlenHelenPractice2.zip

You'll need last nights for it to work:



Going up in official.mxslobby.com:19808 for the day and hopefully test tonight at 9:00pm CST.

chaseb31
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 am
Team: BPC | Oregon Goods
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby chaseb31 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:28 pm

sounds like fuckin dedication I like it i'll be there
Image

Chase Blakely | Oregon Goods

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2333
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby MOTOZ293 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:44 pm

chaseb31 wrote:sounds like fuckin dedication I like it i'll be there
Image

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15281
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby yzmxer608 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:29 pm

I'll try to be there, might not be able to because of mom day stuff.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

User avatar
Chandler Bloxom
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:22 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Contact:

Re: Nationals Erode Testing 2018

Postby Chandler Bloxom » Sun May 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Hey checkerz, you need to fix the erode tile maps its way to high. The corner after the finish and the sand is really bad
2018 Brazilian Motocross Nationals - 4th Overall


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hurricane, Ktmrdr11, notbondi and 9 guests