2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by WellsMX524 »

I do not want to be a week behind schedule.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

round 2 before round 1. nice
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

the hype of this season just went from 7/10 to 2/10
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Rush wrote:round 2 before round 1. nice
go cry somewhere else bud
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Racers52 wrote:
Rush wrote:round 2 before round 1. nice
go cry somewhere else bud
you cant even smell me
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Unfair race conditions? We all had the same conditions, glad we raced 30 + 2 for a race that could've been red flagged within 30 seconds. 10/10. I feel bad for all of us that put in a good moto to have it stripped away.
Yamahaulin
Team: TBR

Post by Yamahaulin »

NoFear345 wrote:Unfair race conditions? We all had the same conditions, glad we raced 30 + 2 for a race that could've been red flagged within 30 seconds. 10/10. I feel bad for all of us that put in a good moto to have it stripped away.
+1 it wasn’t even that bad after 5 minutes in. Shouldn’t be re ran after all of that
2017 Sim Cup Champion | 2014 East Coast Supercross Champion | 2013 MEC Champion | 2013 250 MX Outdoor Champion | 2013 Grand National Champion | 2013 250 West Coast Supercross Champion
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Yamahaulin wrote: +1 it wasn’t even that bad after 5 minutes in. Shouldn’t be re ran after all of that
shush you sandbagger
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

DannyBoy wrote:hahahaha compressing the suspension on the start isn't allowed? Didn't know something that everyone could do, and something that is done in real life was such a HUGE advantage. You should ban scrubbing and clearing jumps to the downside next.
people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Jared133mx

Post by Jared133mx »

Yamahaulin wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:Unfair race conditions? We all had the same conditions, glad we raced 30 + 2 for a race that could've been red flagged within 30 seconds. 10/10. I feel bad for all of us that put in a good moto to have it stripped away.
+1 it wasn’t even that bad after 5 minutes in. Shouldn’t be re ran after all of that
+2, should've red flagged it instead of having everyone play out a whole moto, kinda bullshit
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

M@xTizZz wrote:MXSEMF Competitors,

First and foremost, we want to thank you for the continued support of our MXSimulator racing events and apologize that sometimes unforseen circumstances arise that are out of our control. Please be assured we take this extremely seriously and want to solve the problems in the most fair and immediate way possible.

Due to the server load issues caused by too many spectators in the server, we have had to postpone Round 1 of the Race Tech Pro NA MXS Nationals. We also will not be counting results from the 250 Pro Moto that was completed due to poor server performance during the race causing an unfair racing environment.

We plan to have the issues resolved and continue with our normally scheduled racing for Round 1 of the Amateurs on Sunday and with Round 2 - Glen Helen next Wednesday evening, May 23rd for the NA Pro Series. The EU series will race as scheduled.

The Round 1 - Hangtown Race Tech Pro NA MXS Nationals event will be made up during what was a scheduled off week on Wednesday, June 6, 2018. Qualifying times will remain locked; however, we will re-run UID grab and the 250cc LCQ.
Thank you again for your patience and support. We will continue to strive to provide an exciting racing platform for the community moving forward.

- The MXSEMF Team
just so people see it on this page
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:hahahaha compressing the suspension on the start isn't allowed? Didn't know something that everyone could do, and something that is done in real life was such a HUGE advantage. You should ban scrubbing and clearing jumps to the downside next.
people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.

We dont have shots device so we make do with what we have. Also if you look here you see barcia compressing his rear. Bet he went to the moon with the boost out of the gate he got. You were just as free to do it as one else.
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

So can we race the 125 race this week at least?
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic load my compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

FlyinHigh wrote:So can we race the 125 race this week at least?
Yes you will be able to
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List