2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

DannyBoy
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:47 am

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby DannyBoy » Thu May 17, 2018 4:13 am

DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:hahahaha compressing the suspension on the start isn't allowed? Didn't know something that everyone could do, and something that is done in real life was such a HUGE advantage. You should ban scrubbing and clearing jumps to the downside next.

people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.


You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).
. *edit cause iPhone

Also, why don't you just do it yourself? It's so simple a chimp could do it.

User avatar
DaleMullins873
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Team: Transmoto

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby DaleMullins873 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:15 am

DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:hahahaha compressing the suspension on the start isn't allowed? Didn't know something that everyone could do, and something that is done in real life was such a HUGE advantage. You should ban scrubbing and clearing jumps to the downside next.

people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.


You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic load my compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).


i don't use a holeshot button, front or rear. i dont prep my gate and i dont use launch control. yet i still holeshot 9/10 races :) You dont need that shit to be a good starter.
2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion

User avatar
FlyinHigh
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 am

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby FlyinHigh » Thu May 17, 2018 4:15 am

mx201 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:So can we race the 125 race this week at least?

Yes you will be able to

But wont that disqualify us from racing in our actual class during the off week?
R.I.P. Jantz Grodzicki #96

DannyBoy
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:47 am

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby DannyBoy » Thu May 17, 2018 4:16 am

DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.


You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic load my compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).


i don't use a holeshot button, front or rear. i dont prep my gate and i dont use launch control. yet i still holeshot 9/10 races :) You dont need that shit to be a good starter.


Local novice class doesn't count carry on.

User avatar
DaleMullins873
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Team: Transmoto

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby DaleMullins873 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:18 am

DannyBoy wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
Local novice class doesn't count carry on.


good joke bro, shame you don't know :)
2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8407
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby checkerz » Thu May 17, 2018 4:18 am

Jared133mx wrote:
Yamahaulin wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:Unfair race conditions? We all had the same conditions, glad we raced 30 + 2 for a race that could've been red flagged within 30 seconds. 10/10. I feel bad for all of us that put in a good moto to have it stripped away.

+1 it wasn’t even that bad after 5 minutes in. Shouldn’t be re ran after all of that

+2, should've red flagged it instead of having everyone play out a whole moto, kinda bullshit


I came in your discord to try and explain the decision the race hosts came up with.

The reason the moto was run completely was to allow a decision to be made through a group discussion versus a spur of the moment call from one person. If you red flag the moto, there is no chance to go back and decide it was okay to use the results. By running the moto out, it allowed the race directors to all get together and discuss the best option. From what I heard from the discussions is there is no way to tell how much everyone was being effected and if it was equal to everyone; so it was ruled that the best decision to be the most fair is to re-run it for everyone. Please keep in mind none of the race directors were in the race and are able to be un-biased while the guys in the race obviously have a motivation one way or the other to lean towards.

It's a tough situation, but similar decisions were also made back in the DDOS days in 2016.

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8407
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby checkerz » Thu May 17, 2018 4:19 am

FlyinHigh wrote:
mx201 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:So can we race the 125 race this week at least?

Yes you will be able to

But wont that disqualify us from racing in our actual class during the off week?

You can race your normal class plus the 125 class every week. The 125 class is a bonus for everyone.

User avatar
Wilson156
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:28 am
Team: Relax Attire
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Wilson156 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:19 am

DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.


You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic load my compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).


i don't use a holeshot button, front or rear. i dont prep my gate and i dont use launch control. yet i still holeshot 9/10 races :) You dont need that shit to be a good starter.

What'd you race the local c class? Come line up for a for any local beginner race in the states and 10/10 times youd get out started
Robert Wilson | Relax Attire
Image

User avatar
DaleMullins873
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Team: Transmoto

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby DaleMullins873 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:23 am

Wilson156 wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
What'd you race the local c class? Come line up for a for any local beginner race in the states and 10/10 times youd get out started


QLD State Titles bud :) holeshotted all 3.
2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion

User avatar
Wilson156
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:28 am
Team: Relax Attire
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Wilson156 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:29 am

Image

I didnt know they had that many women classes over there.
Robert Wilson | Relax Attire
Image

User avatar
Ktmrdr11
Posts: 824
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 am
Team: I think Vurb
Location: Joplin, MO

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Ktmrdr11 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:31 am

Just trying to make sure, so my 12 rd NA pass allows me race the 125 and pro class for every round?

User avatar
DaleMullins873
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Team: Transmoto

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby DaleMullins873 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:32 am

Wilson156 wrote:Image

I didnt know they had that many women classes over there.


blue plates is under 19s, nice try xx
2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8407
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby checkerz » Thu May 17, 2018 4:37 am

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Just trying to make sure, so my 12 rd NA pass allows me race the 125 and pro class for every round?

Yes. We thought guys would enjoy being able to race twice for the same money.

User avatar
Ktmrdr11
Posts: 824
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 am
Team: I think Vurb
Location: Joplin, MO

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Ktmrdr11 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:39 am

alright cool deal i wont be so bummed when i have to miss a round or two because of work, thanks for the quick reply!

DannyBoy
Posts: 974
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:47 am

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby DannyBoy » Thu May 17, 2018 4:57 am

DaleMullins873 wrote:
Wilson156 wrote:Image

I didnt know they had that many women classes over there.


blue plates is under 19s, nice try xx
DaleMullins873 wrote:
Wilson156 wrote:Image

I didnt know they had that many women classes over there.


blue plates is under 19s, nice try xx


yikes.


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests