Risen Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mv71fischer
Team: MXSD Racing

Risen Mx

Post by Mv71fischer »

Risen Mx

Take a look at some of the photos below, it came out better than it looks in the photos.
Definitely give it a download and provide me with some feedback as well

Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/ME0fwG3
https://imgur.com/a/JJIiSon
https://imgur.com/rHZJwq4

Its my first track that I've made, I did use the J83cket compound for a starter, some of the layout is the same but almost all sections are different. It's definitely a track made for erode but also super fun to ride the smooth version without erode. Let me know what you think!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/itr8ah8ez ... isenMx.zip

Zach Fischer | Risen Mx | Risen Fitness | Monster Energy Kawasaki Team Owner
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Risen Mx

Post by Jim Kinson »

You are a down right fucking moron.... You didn't make this track you scumbag, It was made by Nex (Dolan on discord) get a life and stop trying to take credit for other peoples shit you fucking idiot.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

this should end well
Mv71fischer

Post by Mv71fischer »

Jim Kinson wrote:You are a down right fucking moron.... You didn't make this track you scumbag, It was made by Nex (Dolan on discord) get a life and stop trying to take credit for other peoples shit you fucking idiot.
Uh did you read my description or just see the track and rage? i said that i used J83ckets track as a base and remade all the jumps and whatnot. I even said that some of the layout was the same lol i didn't take credit for the map or the textures, simply said that i rebuilt the track with new jumps... i cant make all new decals and such, and i also have a hard time using other peoples decals + objects and putting them in a new map. If you guys don't want tracks with different layouts that's fine. i guess I'll stop making tracks although i was just trying to add more new fun tracks to the community. Thanks tho man, sim community sucks ass and kids like you are the reason why. If you think its the identical track then why don't you download it and actually ride it lol
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Mv71fischer wrote: Uh did you read my description or just see the track and rage? i said that i used J83ckets track as a base and remade all the jumps and whatnot. I even said that some of the layout was the same lol i didn't take credit for the map or the textures, simply said that i rebuilt the track with new jumps... i cant make all new decals and such, and i also have a hard time using other peoples decals + objects and putting them in a new map. If you guys don't want tracks with different layouts that's fine. i guess I'll stop making tracks although i was just trying to add more new fun tracks to the community. Thanks tho man, sim community sucks ass and kids like you are the reason why. If you think its the identical track then why don't you download it and actually ride it lol
"Kids like me" Lmao ask before taking a track and using 90% of it because i know you didn't, I get a message from nex linking me this shit and i see some kid has taken his track and used it without asking him lmaoooo you're a fucking idiot in technical terms "Remade all the jumps" well you didn't you used most his sections, if you want to "Add more NEW fun tracks to the community" make a whole new track put big jumps for whips not change 3 jumps and release it. :lol:
Mv71fischer

Post by Mv71fischer »

Jim Kinson wrote:
Mv71fischer wrote: Uh did you read my description or just see the track and rage? i said that i used J83ckets track as a base and remade all the jumps and whatnot. I even said that some of the layout was the same lol i didn't take credit for the map or the textures, simply said that i rebuilt the track with new jumps... i cant make all new decals and such, and i also have a hard time using other peoples decals + objects and putting them in a new map. If you guys don't want tracks with different layouts that's fine. i guess I'll stop making tracks although i was just trying to add more new fun tracks to the community. Thanks tho man, sim community sucks ass and kids like you are the reason why. If you think its the identical track then why don't you download it and actually ride it lol
"Kids like me" Lmao ask before taking a track and using 90% of it because i know you didn't, I get a message from nex linking me this shit and i see some kid has taken his track and used it without asking him lmaoooo you're a fucking idiot in technical terms "Remade all the jumps" well you didn't you used most his sections, if you want to "Add more NEW fun tracks to the community" make a whole new track put big jumps for whips not change 3 jumps and release it. :lol:
I guess taking a track, smoothing the entire map, using some of the dirt layout that already there, and making new jumps is not "making a different track" then? What would be the point of re-releasing his track? lol people make thousands of tracks, why would I care to have credit? I would've released it even if my name wasn't on it lol I don't give a single fuck about me getting any credit for the jumps I made or decals and statues I moved around. I was trying to use nice decals/statues that someone already put together to make another track for people to ride, but I guess I shouldn't have. I could understand you being mad if I said I made the whole thing myself, but that wasn't even the case. Is he that mad that I used some of his decals, statues, terrain layout and dirt layout? like I said, I won't bother trying to add tracks to the forum anymore, wasted a couple hours doing this and trying to learn to make tracks hahah ill take the download down :lol:
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Mv71fischer wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote:
I guess taking a track, smoothing the entire map, using some of the dirt layout that already there, and making new jumps is not "making a different track" then? What would be the point of re-releasing his track? lol people make thousands of tracks, why would I care to have credit? I would've released it even if my name wasn't on it lol I don't give a single fuck about me getting any credit for the jumps I made or decals and statues I moved around. I was trying to use nice decals/statues that someone already put together to make another track for people to ride, but I guess I shouldn't have. I could understand you being mad if I said I made the whole thing myself, but that wasn't even the case. Is he that mad that I used some of his decals, statues, terrain layout and dirt layout? like I said, I won't bother trying to add tracks to the forum anymore, wasted a couple hours doing this and trying to learn to make tracks hahah ill take the download down :lol:
So you smoothed the entire track but built some of his sections identical? and even got some of the off track identical :lol:
Mv71fischer

Post by Mv71fischer »

Jim Kinson wrote:
Mv71fischer wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote:
So you smoothed the entire track but built some of his sections identical? and even got some of the off track identical :lol:
The only exact identical section is the triple triple dragons back straight on his sx track lmao im sorry youre so butthurt for your friend, I took it down :) have a good night hunny <3
Mv71fischer

Post by Mv71fischer »

Jim Kinson wrote:You are a down right fucking moron.... You didn't make this track you scumbag, It was made by Nex (Dolan on discord) get a life and stop trying to take credit for other peoples shit you fucking idiot.

I still laugh when I read your first comment saying to "stop trying to take credit for other peoples shit" when I specifically said in my post that I used J83cksons compound to build my track off of hahaha youre so ignorant man
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Mv71fischer wrote: I still laugh when I read your first comment saying to "stop trying to take credit for other peoples shit" when I specifically said in my post that I used J83cksons compound to build my track off of hahaha youre so ignorant man
Lmao i'm not butthurt you said "I did use the J83cket compound for a starter" You gave credit to a track not a person lmao
You're to thick to speak to.... I'm still laughing how you called me a "Kid" tho even tho you're probably 14 :lol:
Steven Riant
Team: Looking for team

Post by Steven Riant »

Your link is dead bro
Muzart
Team: BurbMoto

Post by Muzart »

NEW LINK >:|
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

Muzart wrote:NEW LINK >:|
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
ronniegoon138

Post by ronniegoon138 »

Mv71fischer wrote:
Risen Mx

Take a look at some of the photos below, it came out better than it looks in the photos.

Photos:

Its my first track that I've made, I did use the J83cket compound for a starter, some of the layout is the same but almost all sections are different. It's definitely a track made for erode but also super fun to ride the smooth version without erode. Let me know what you think!

new link pls?
victor14x

Post by victor14x »

ronniegoon138 wrote:
Mv71fischer wrote:
Risen Mx

Photos:

new link pls?
new links please