2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd03 - Thunder Valley

Post by Rush »

I love attention about as much as you do chex :lol:
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mike733
Team: Privateer

Post by Mike733 »

Hello, Why do I keep disconnecting? I spawn on Lakewood, I hve the right track but my server disconnects me and says I dont have the track, but I am standing on lakewood when the games says that.. Can I get a good track download link else I cant join emf servers I think..
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Mike733 wrote:Hello, Why do I keep disconnecting? I spawn on Lakewood, I hve the right track but my server disconnects me and says I dont have the track, but I am standing on lakewood when the games says that.. Can I get a good track download link else I cant join emf servers I think..
u need the new object pack
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
pntra

Post by pntra »

I noticed when the "test tracks hangtown/glen helen" were being done my 18 Tampa supercross textures would mess up. I get rid of the files in my personal and load up tampa it would be fine. Now with this new object pack its doing it again. Ive only noticed it happening on 18 Tampa.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Fastest lap in the 450s at Thunder Valley in real life was 2:06. MXS was 2:02.

Not too far off of each other. Guess we’ll need to roughen up the tracks more. :twisted:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

aeffertz wrote:Fastest lap in the 450s at Thunder Valley in real life was 2:06. MXS was 2:00.8.
fixed
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Which race was that?
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

i ran it in EU
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Rush wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Fastest lap in the 450s at Thunder Valley in real life was 2:06. MXS was 1:58.8.

fixed
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

skyzen wrote:
Rush wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Fastest lap in the 450s at Thunder Valley in real life was 2:06. MXS was 1:58.8.

fixed
I was comparing race times, not practice times. Regardless, people need to slow down! :lol:
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

aeffertz wrote:
skyzen wrote:
Rush wrote:

fixed
I was comparing race times, not practice times. Regardless, people need to slow down! :lol:
Its a game dude. Of course people are going to go faster in a video game when u cant get hurt. Plus these tracks are overscaled so the comparison of laptimes makes no sense to begin with. I def dont think people need to slow down and i dont think we need to do anymore to these tracks to make them “slower.” Slower in this sense would mean making the tracks rougher from the get go or turning up the erode which i really dont think would help the series overall. Comparing laptimes to irl really doesnt mean much, there are so many other factors
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

jgmtbike wrote:Its a game dude. Of course people are going to go faster in a video game when u cant get hurt. Plus these tracks are overscaled so the comparison of laptimes makes no sense to begin with. I def dont think people need to slow down and i dont think we need to do anymore to these tracks to make them “slower.” Slower in this sense would mean making the tracks rougher from the get go or turning up the erode which i really dont think would help the series overall. Comparing laptimes to irl really doesnt mean much, there are so many other factors
I'm aware. It was just a light hearted joke about making the tracks even rougher... That's not really my call anyway. Dont @me.
BrownSyndrome330

Post by BrownSyndrome330 »

Anyone else able to run lakewood just fine on servers but not glen helen? I get a client track modified does not match servers track for glen helen every time.
sol721
Team: Fak u

Post by sol721 »

skyzen wrote:
Rush wrote:

fixed
did u make these ruts alone in timetrial or have you saved version from a race, riding the stock smooth version in timetrial is shit and id love a version that has all the ruts like lap 6 or 7 in the motos, someone provide plz