Harry Potter Hacks?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Racers52

Re: Harry Potter Hacks?

Post by Racers52 »

you are so banned its not even funny bruh
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:I remember someone else decided to mod the CR125 and got his whole game key banned
big whoop.. $50 and a fake name later and you're back lol
thought it was 40
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Brock1198 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:I remember someone else decided to mod the CR125 and got his whole game key banned
big whoop.. $50 and a fake name later and you're back lol
thought it was 40

you're a genius, congrats
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Racers52 wrote:you are so banned its not even funny bruh
It would make sense to ban someone for doing it in official races but they are doing it for fun and not trying to use it to their race advantage.
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

jlv when he sees this thread tomorrow...

Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

aaronr5 wrote:jlv when he sees this thread tomorrow...

i hope he brings out more american chopper memes
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

From what I know, they are not trying to hack the game but instead trying to not make the game die.

MxSim is going downhill and a fresh new breathe would be spot on.

They have people modeling pit bikes and a few other things. These are not hacks, but mods. Them goal is not to ruin anything, but to bring something new to the game.

So before talking, take into consideration what they are doing.

I'm hyped to see what they are capable of doing.
Alex V111#1017
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

VUSTTOS wrote:From what I know, they are not trying to hack the game but instead trying to not make the game die.

They have people modeling pit bikes and a few other things. These are not hacks, but mods. Them goal is not to ruin anything, but to bring something new to the game.

with the float i had the idea of making obstacle courses with vertical wall you float over and tiny landing spots you have to land on. could even do hoops with statues you have to fly through. i feel like this could either ruin the game or add another level of playing. im hoping it adds another way to play and different type of racing
jlv wrote:
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Brock1198 wrote:with the float i had the idea of making obstacle courses with vertical wall you float over and tiny landing spots you have to land on. could even do hoops with statues you have to fly through. i feel like this could either ruin the game or add another level of playing. im hoping it adds another way to play and different type of racing
If you think them goal is to make fly-able racing, you are wrong.
Alex V111#1017
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

VUSTTOS wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:with the float i had the idea of making obstacle courses with vertical wall you float over and tiny landing spots you have to land on. could even do hoops with statues you have to fly through. i feel like this could either ruin the game or add another level of playing. im hoping it adds another way to play and different type of racing
If you think them goal is to make fly-able racing, you are wrong.
i know thats no where close to whats this intended for and what will actually happen but it would be cool to see
jlv wrote:
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

VUSTTOS wrote:From what I know, they are not trying to hack the game but instead trying to not make the game die.

You are 100% correct there was a plan to make mods but I now feel like that idea is dead.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

The idea isn't dead, just in a coma... I struggled with time as i'm trying to get my head round 3d modelling for the time being, with no previous experience with game modding progress is also slow... I was trying to find people to help via an offer.. i would share all knowledge with them about how i am planning on implementing new features etc, on the condition they manage to learn to change ONE aspect of the game, be it gravity, speed, weight, falloff, time, basically anything...

after a lot of people just spamming me for help and hints someone came to me saying they had most of it down, a while later i opened a teamviewer which they used to copy down some values i was playing with, then came to me saying they 'worked it out' and wanted to know how to do more... i worked out they were full of crap confronted them & next thing i know this post appears with the vid..

the plan was, and still is... to add pitbikes into the game - as mentioned before its a struggle but its getting closer, there are more things that can also be added, newer dynos, real frame geo etc... but nothing will be released from me until its at a stage where race organisers have an option to toggle it in servers... my plan entirely is to help the game rather than ruin peoples fun - as alex says not a lot new is happening for us and its struggling to compete with the newer titles that have multi million dollar backing and offices full of employees... it's not like Noridc/Milestone are going to have a turn around on their physics anytime soon, mxbikes doesn't do it for me... so if LCQ (my fingers are crossed) can't nail it then this game may be the last of its kind for a long while... just let that sink in lol

for anyone that wants to congratulate this guy for releasing at this stage, he's probably hindered our progress by a lot more... now you may see people doing this in official/scheduled races or generally using it to be a dick... this was never our goal, and anyone that's met me using this or anything else in a server previously knows i only used for fun and never to piss others off.
ShortyMX
Team: Skullcandy

Post by ShortyMX »

Guys floating around in race series won't be a problem, just a small lulz for everyone. Also people hitting 88mph and then singing Johnny B. Good to their future mothers won't be a problem.
But making the bike slightly faster so that you can't really notice it from the outside could be a bigger problem for racing. I'd be surprised if this was actually the first time someone modded the game, though.
ImageImageImage
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

People are always going to find a way to mod games. I don't see any problem with it as long as it's not being used in races and only used for fun or adding new content to the game; granted JLV is okay with it of course.
I'd just be careful with this since it looks like you're modifying values at a certain memory address... could break some things.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Let's not credit yourself with a developed software that's not yours...
i would share all knowledge with them about how i am planning on implementing new features etc, on the condition they manage to learn to change ONE aspect of the game, be it gravity, speed, weight, falloff, time, basically anything...
This part is lulz. Smart really, let other people figure it out for you.

"Guys, I have this really cool idea to implement a series of models into the game, but in-order for me to tell you my idea you must make me ONE part."

If I'm wrong and you are some "L33T haxor" and developer, prove it. I hear a lot of "they", "we", and "us", but all I see are bunch of children who found a cool cheat engine. Which is completely fine with me, if you find floating around on a dirt bike to be fun then so be it, but don't pretend like you created this.

A lot of talk with no walk, tell you what, you create a geometric specific dyno for a 2018 350 SXF, and I will make the community an entire model with source files for free. I'm talking pivot points, wheel contacts, etc. While you are at it, change the rider bone structure. :lol: