2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

WillSt24
Team: BPC

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by WillSt24 »

Just done my protests agaisnt Jeremi and Owen, hopefully those two get the ban hammer! They tried to ruin/ruined lots of people races, wasn't really happy about it and I can see im not the only one.

Other than that, racing was clean and fun. The track eroded good too, thank you Chris and the hosting crew!
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

chaseb31 wrote:you break checked Atom cuz you didn’t wanna get passed... ur a bitch bro plain and simple.
Rush wrote:Considering I had a 10 second lead after just getting into 1st 1 lap ago... I can almost guarantee I would of on by 30 seconds.
How can you even say this when you passed me M1 and gapped me by around 5 seconds then crash on your own. Lmao it really doesnt get more delusional than this boys.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Meanwhile, at the Chapman’s residence...

Well actually that’s dickersons House. I heard he was in full tears multiple times this year. Especially last night. also Rush isn’t black, isiah is..
Wasn't it like 3 posts up you were going after someone for "taking the cake for being childish?" Meanwhile, you're being racist, making fun of a 14 year old kid.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rush wrote:Shut up Devin i am childish and I don’t care. You suck too.
I'm giving advice from someone who has been there and done that and ruined their reputation from "speaking their mind" and being cocky. You can dig your own grave like I did, Rush. It won't be long before half the field is cleaning you out because of your big mouth. I've been dealing with it far longer than you have.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

When DDavis becomes the voice of reason.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Atom6246 wrote:
chaseb31 wrote:you break checked Atom cuz you didn’t wanna get passed... ur a bitch bro plain and simple.
Rush wrote:Considering I had a 10 second lead after just getting into 1st 1 lap ago... I can almost guarantee I would of on by 30 seconds.
How can you even say this when you passed me M1 and gapped me by around 5 seconds then crash on your own. Lmao it really doesnt get more delusional than this boys.
Yea I had a crash going for the wall jump on a heater. Crazy right? Also I brake checked atom because I was mad at how my race had went not because I didn’t want to get passed. At that point I was honestly tempted to just go backwards and destroy someone. But 2nd moto once I got my lead I was riding smart and just not making mistakes going for heaters and doing dumb stuff.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

And actually you know what atom, you said you proved you can run with us up front? Well I don’t believe that considering I watched you destroy leclair first turn because you knew he would beat you by 30 seconds if he had a good start. And I watched you block me, brake check, and cut across the track knowing if you got passed your race was over. So get out of here with your “delusion”
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

checkerz wrote:When DDavis becomes the voice of reason.
Better to listen to someone who's been through hell because of the shit he's said than someone like Kellen who's been a princess his whole life without stepping on anyone's toes.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

and I don't mean that in a bad way, there's just some people who are respectful and people like me who aren't going to give you respect if I don't think you deserve any.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't know how I managed 15th this moto... *Warning GIF galore below*

Sorry Luke thought you were coming to a stop when you slid out

Not even in points this late into the race

Butt puckered on this one 2nd moto

motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Idk what’s more funny 1. The fact that everyone is in a all out war on the forums. 2. The fact that DDavis has made at least 3 posts on the forums about how he came 15th in a Moto.
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

checkerz wrote:
Rush wrote:you let seabolt and owen cut the track to punt me twice before you ban them. series is a big ass joke. I should of won that 2nd moto. 10 second lead before I started getting punted across the track. an absolute joke
If we are going to play the "should have, could have" game; you are wrong. Leclair should have/could have beat you the 2nd moto if he didn't have to come all the way from 31st place...OH WAIT! He did come from 31st place to not only dominate you, but win the moto...
I started 39/39 first moto and 37/37 second moto :lol: :lol:
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Rush wrote:And I watched you brake check,
Where.
Obviously I'm going to protect lines hello thats how racing works. How I was racing was not dirty, it was protective. You act like I'm going to let you by. Sorry I'm here to compete bro.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Atom6246 wrote:
Where.
Obviously I'm going to protect lines hello thats how racing works. How I was racing was not dirty, it was protective. You act like I'm going to let you by. Sorry I'm here to compete bro.
Compete back in 5th where you belong
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Rush wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
Where.
Compete back in 5th where you belong
Hmmm...