2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Ddavis »

Jones221 wrote:ddavis just quit already.
Ask again in a year.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Jones221 wrote:Rush is champ boys. i can tell already.

ddavis just quit already.
the reggie got you fucked up bro
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Thought id add another example in here whilst its all popping off... rush gets passed clean and cant take it
Leclair was cool with that pass and we punted each other all 2nd moto. If he’s cool with it why does it matter to you?
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

chaseb31 wrote:My point? That ur a fuckin pussy and can’t race for a win straight up...... You break checked me 3 times cuz you didn’t wanna lose... you break checked Atom cuz you didn’t wanna get passed... ur a bitch bro plain and simple.
I’ve won a ton of races straight up battling this year. Pretty sure I won Glen Helen from 15th and thunder galley from 9th. Also had a battle at Glen Helen EU where me and 2nd stayed less then a second apart for 15 minutes. So false but good try
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rush we get it, you were basically at the same level as Dickerson last year but adapted the best to the erode are currently dominating.

But because you're dominating doesn't mean that everyone that isn't Rush Chapman sucks dick at this game. Even in Tysen's most dominate era he always stayed humble knowing that anyone could win any given night, even if he was the fastest guy. Take a page out of his book.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

and you are currently dominating*
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

I 100% understand anyone could win at any time. I just personally feel like that 2nd moto I was kind of “scammed” out of a win. Now wether you agree or disagree with that, that’s my opinion.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

checkerz wrote:I don't see any better way to handle this, but I'm honestly open to listening to what you have to say if you have a better action plan.
I feel like if we had 1 or 2 people dedicated to watching people and making sure stuff like this didn’t happen it could be beter. Maybe Have those people marked as marshal in the server so when someone does something the first time it can be dealt with instead of having to tell you and or someone with admin. But that’s just my opinion, maybe this would not work but it’s an idea
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

How many times do you think the person that didn't win felt as if they got "scammed" out of the win? Probably every time :lol:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

Ddavis wrote:How many times do you think the person that didn't win felt as if they got "scammed" out of the win? Probably every time :lol:
I mean ya ig
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Ddavis wrote:But because you're dominating doesn't mean that everyone that isn't Rush Chapman sucks dick at this game.
but it does ddavis. thats the perk of being a champ
only one to win something real from the game!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:Wasn't it like 3 posts up you were going after someone for "taking the cake for being childish?" Meanwhile, you're being racist, making fun of a 14 year old kid.
How is that racist? Isaiah is black that is a fact. Rush is white that is a fact? No where did I slander, or say anything hateful against black people or him. Relearn the definition buddy. Here I’ll help “prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.” or would you like this version “the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.”

Now please explain to me where I did anything of the sorts
Next time you bring up someone's race out of the blue like that you'll be banned. I won't care about whatever dictionary definitions you try to excuse yourself with.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

chaseb31 wrote:My point? That ur a fuckin pussy and can’t race for a win straight up, you road backwards the last 5 mins. You break checked me 3 times cuz you didn’t wanna lose... you break checked Atom cuz you didn’t wanna get passed... ur a bitch bro plain and simple.
Ban me for profanity idgaf this kids a muff. Chexs great track everyone killed it great hosting keep the hard work goin.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Rush »

kawasakirider616 wrote:
chaseb31 wrote:My point? That ur a fuckin pussy and can’t race for a win straight up, you road backwards the last 5 mins. You break checked me 3 times cuz you didn’t wanna lose... you break checked Atom cuz you didn’t wanna get passed... ur a bitch bro plain and simple.
Ban me for profanity idgaf this kids a muff. Chexs great track everyone killed it great hosting keep the hard work goin.
THx dad
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Kids these days take this game way too seriously i swear
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet