2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd04 - High Point

Post by aeffertz »

checkerz wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:I personally run my best quali laps in these conditions, i feel the tilemap still needs some slight adjusting
https://i.gyazo.com/0f6ed02586b0059d2ce ... a215f7.jpg
1) No tilemap will fix stupid. Blame the idiots not the track crew.
1a) When Sammy Spodeboy blows out the rut at the local track going for 13th in the C class, do you bitch at the track crew or do you tell Sammy Spodeboy he's a spode?

2) I could careless to hear another peep from you about erode as I don't recall seeing you showing up to the erode tests and just riding let alone providing any valuable feedback.
2a) Ever hear the saying for freeriding? "No shovel, no ride?" In this case it's: "No test, no bitch"

I'll sum up the the whole post in two words.

A) Shut up
or
B) Screw you
Omg this is the realest post ever. <3
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

aeffertz wrote:
checkerz wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:I personally run my best quali laps in these conditions, i feel the tilemap still needs some slight adjusting
https://i.gyazo.com/0f6ed02586b0059d2ce ... a215f7.jpg
1) No tilemap will fix stupid. Blame the idiots not the track crew.
1a) When Sammy Spodeboy blows out the rut at the local track going for 13th in the C class, do you bitch at the track crew or do you tell Sammy Spodeboy he's a spode?

2) I could careless to hear another peep from you about erode as I don't recall seeing you showing up to the erode tests and just riding let alone providing any valuable feedback.
2a) Ever hear the saying for freeriding? "No shovel, no ride?" In this case it's: "No test, no bitch"

I'll sum up the the whole post in two words.

A) Shut up
or
B) Screw you
Omg this is the realest post ever. <3
1. One of us fell off down that hill and pulled away and it left a trench so done a few donuts to see how crazy it gets

2 and 2a... nationals erode testing thread, page 13ish

checkerz wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:
checkerz wrote:
1. entry to turn could do with getting rougher as i hardly needed to slow down and could hit the rut 3rd pinned before halfway through the race until the end.

2. very inside dominant, maybe have bigger starter ruts middle and outside to give people an incentive to go out there, i think where the outside is so far out of the way doesnt help.

3. rut was very fast and smooth, could be rougher but both outside and inside were viable.

4. I only ever took outside so not sure but looking at the picture the middle and inside both look good, again entry to the corner could be rougher.

5. good turn, both outside and inside were viable however outside was too smooth, zero bumps even on last lap.

6. very outside dominant but i think thats just due to the double straight out of the turn, maybe some prebuilt bumps on the outside to make it rougher would help the inside be competitve?

7. both lines viable.

8. havent watched much irl but i feel this turn is so wide it could be scaled down a bit? didnt see a true definitive line though.

9. very fast and smooth, maybe prebuilt bumps to slow it down.

10. inside became very dominant at the end but up to about 20 mins all 3 lines were roughly the same speed so good turn overall.

11. same as above.

12. no definitive line, pretty even everywhere.

13. very outside dominant but thats just because of the inside roller, not much that can be done to prevent that.

14. again very outside dominant on the 250 at least but thats just to get the speed for the triple.

15. Inside OP but thats due to track layout, theres really no point going all the way outside

Overall a lot of the negatives are to do with the track layout itself and not much can be done to stop 1 lined turns like 1,2,13, 14 and 15
As far as fun factor goes it was great but maybe if there were 40 riders it might be a different story. I feel like not having two days to qualify helped the lines develop as people didnt know where would be fast so every line was used at first making them usable in the long run. If possible add some more braking bumps but smaller and closer together so they dont turn into rollers by the end.
This is how you leave helpful feedback.
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Atom6246 wrote:thinks he's worthy of news
https://gyazo.com/abb04be73e5cc49c59f1e67fe61371f3

One of the fakest people i know nowadays
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:One of the fakest people i know nowadays
I'm sorry you think that of me, considering I try to be as real and honest as I can. I would like to know how I've been fake though? Im not obligated to make screenshots for anyone. He messaged me on both Discord and FB urgently, and once I asked for money this is how the convo went. https://i.gyazo.com/accf839ade767538bfb ... fc6f57.png
So as you can see, he said himself "I'll take it as repayment for your setups I made then". Thats why I explained to him I think I've done more than enough for him in the past to not be obligated to make Architech screenshots, considering I left the team almost a year ago.
As you may have also noticed he said, "pretty ignorant asking for money for 5 mins work". Anyone who knows me knows I put alot if not the most time into screenshots than anyone in this game. That may or may not be why I dont make a lot of them.
How can I be ignorant/fake when you come to me last minute asking for me to do a SERVICE for free. That just doesn't make sense.
It's funny the one who contributes the least amount to this game is trying to call me out for not wanting to do screenshots in my free time and cutting up "Private" messages to put on the forums to try and make me look bad... yet I'm "fake".
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Atom6246 wrote:.
Im more going along the lines of you asked to be on the team, chris let you, you was talking every day friendly with everyone and then just dip and get kinda shitty with people and act as if getting an overall with a team name on is somehow doing the team a favour? Wheres my paycheck then lol. In regards to time spent on screenshots, no doubt they take time but i would say the time he spent on your setups was much greater. This is a little petty though just had to hit you with that comeback for the fake news soz :D
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:.
Yes I asked to be on the team, yes I was in Teamspeak about everyday, but never do I recall getting shitty with my ex tm's.
I wasn't acting as if I was doing him a favor but never before has his team won a NA Pro 450 race so I thought that exposure might have meant something to him.
Here is all the screenshots I've made for the team. https://gyazo.com/ae3dab98cd9879a42642bb461cfe96e0 I'm going to shoot low and say I probably averaged 15 minutes per shot (not including finding the skins/riding around/loading up PS/etc), thats easily over 2 hours of straight editing for nothing in return (not that I expected anything).
If I remember correctly Chris only made bikes, and Ryan made Gear/Helmet's. Not trying to discredit Chris's work just saying I dont feel its as much hours as we're hyping it up to be.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Atom6246 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:One of the fakest people i know nowadays
I'm sorry you think that of me, considering I try to be as real and honest as I can. I would like to know how I've been fake though? Im not obligated to make screenshots for anyone. He messaged me on both Discord and FB urgently, and once I asked for money this is how the convo went. https://i.gyazo.com/accf839ade767538bfb ... fc6f57.png
So as you can see, he said himself "I'll take it as repayment for your setups I made then". Thats why I explained to him I think I've done more than enough for him in the past to not be obligated to make Architech screenshots, considering I left the team almost a year ago.
As you may have also noticed he said, "pretty ignorant asking for money for 5 mins work". Anyone who knows me knows I put alot if not the most time into screenshots than anyone in this game. That may or may not be why I dont make a lot of them.
How can I be ignorant/fake when you come to me last minute asking for me to do a SERVICE for free. That just doesn't make sense.
It's funny the one who contributes the least amount to this game is trying to call me out for not wanting to do screenshots in my free time and cutting up "Private" messages to put on the forums to try and make me look bad... yet I'm "fake".
AYETOM WITH THE PLUGGGGGG
Clary431
Team: Enigma Productions

Post by Clary431 »

can we get the track version after the main events on pro night so we can play it on sp with actual ruts?
mxracer607
Team: fmf/suzuki/renthal

Post by mxracer607 »

cant wait for highpoint lol
JasperWuff

Post by JasperWuff »

For some reason I keep getting a "client track modified" error when trying to join the qualification server for High Point. I havent had an issue with any of the other tracks so far. Any suggestions?
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd05 - Muddy Creek

Post by M@xTizZz »

rd5 link added in the 1st post

There's a new function for the NA players, you can use the link (NA mirror), you should not have anymore problems about download speed.
If you find an issue with this function, please contact us or write a post here
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Brap Buds
Team: Gopro Racing

Post by Brap Buds »

M@xTizZz wrote:rd5 link added in the 1st post

There's a new function for the NA players, you can use the link (NA mirror), you should not have anymore problems about download speed.
can we get mediafire links. whenever i download straight from the forum it takes at least half an hour. thanks
sol721
Team: Fak u

Post by sol721 »

god i wish the tracks were like they used to be, so boring unless you have a good amount of non retarded players to make ruts with erode. sad one
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Brap Buds wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:rd5 link added in the 1st post

can we get mediafire links. whenever i download straight from the forum it takes at least half an hour. thanks
i'm sorry i don't understand your problem, you can also right click and open in new tab, not forced to stay on the forum page
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF