2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by DBRider251 »

Nice erode, really enjoyed the track. Results didn't show because I kept having stupid falloffs, but I was LOVING the corners in the first moto. Feel like I was probably one of the fastest in corners, just got fucked on the start.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Absolutely hated Southwick all week until the race, the track was awesome for the race, so many different lines and enjoyed the whole moto, great job this week boys, killed it.
Discord: Peavy#7738
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

ConnerPeavy wrote:Absolutely hated Southwick all week until the race, the track was awesome for the race, so many different lines and enjoyed the whole moto, great job this week boys, killed it.
rt
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

El Chupacabra siting last night. Last to first all i can do is smile right now. Although i was docked two positions for 7 seconds i still felt like i won that. I checked the replay and i never left the track so i am not sure where the cuts are coming from. One of the best tracks of the year though. Not going to lie i was hating it in qualifying thinking it was going to be a war zone in the race but the track rode really well. Great track guys!!
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Im back from Cali after a month, what did i miss. i dont feel like reading 90 pages
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

yer gay
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Im back from Cali after a month, what did i miss. i dont feel like reading 90 pages
Tfrye is the new people champs, currently won every championship early.
Hunter is swimming across the Atlanta Ocean.
People still think erode is shit.
No one cba to ride the erode test races.
Checkerz is ready to quit unless someone throws him a fat paycheck.
Logan Leitzel got his AMA pro card.
DDosing is still around.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Tfrye is the new people champs, currently won every championship early.
uwotm8?
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Aaron Hall wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:Im back from Cali after a month, what did i miss. i dont feel like reading 90 pages
I'm still garbage at sim so nothing changed
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Important update:

Beginning at Red Bud and throughout the entirety of the 2018 MXSEMF Race Tech (NA) National Series, erode server side setting for all 250 and 450 Pro and Amateur Motos will remain on 1.0. Under no circumstances will this value be changed.

Requests to change the erode value in the servers will be ignored and excessive spamming will result in a mute in the race server.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

mx201 wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote:
I'm still garbage at sim so nothing changed
will we see you racing one round of the Pro Nationals this year ?
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Logan sucks.

just kidding:)
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

guess we can say thanks to you all who couldn't do a single fuckin erode test.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Thank you for ruining the game by implementing erode way sooner than it had to be.
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Don't bash me, just read this, or don't read it at all. I'm not trying to bitch, and if you read everything you'll see where I'm coming from...

I'm not a huge fan of the flat tracks we have to ride on in qualifying, and I wish there were some more ruts implemented into the track. It would give us a line to use in the beginning of the race, and naturally it will become deep and we would have to start finding new lines. Despite the hefty amount of work put into erode by Chris, it's still not forming what I'd imagine Chris wants it to form like in his head. It's July and you guys have been testing it since late December/early January. I'm not saying it can't get better, but in the grand scheme of things erode hasn't changed drastically since A1. It's better, no doubt, but I'm not sure where I stand on keeping it or ditching it.

I prefer rough tracks right from the beginning of the moto, and maybe one day we can have a slightly less rough track than what we had last year, with very light erode settings to create deeper ruts throughout the moto, and not necessarily new ruts from a flat surface. I think some starter ruts would be nice, then erode on top of that would create a dynamic, rough, technical track. At the moment, it's just not that fun to race on a freeway for 10+ minutes, then the last 10+ minutes of the race is everyone crashing because the holes form suddenly and it's difficult to adjust. The people struggling want erode gone completely, while the people excelling don't want you to touch it, meanwhile I'm somewhere in the middle and I'd just like to see an adjustment made to the erode, and this adjustment isn't something that would have been changed by Chris' erode testing because every test race has been trying to make erode work for flat surfaces, while I've been trying to get them to make small starter lines with erode adding on top of preexisting lines, but that idea has been shot down since the beginning.

Right now, on Red Bud specifically, I see slightly raised surfaces in an attempt to get a starter rut made, but honestly they're so shallow and wide that it just makes the bike feel really light and significantly increases the chances of front end lock, for me at least.

Conclusion:

I know there's a lot of people who are saying erode killed sim, or that it needs to go completely, but that's not what I'm saying. Take what I said with a grain of salt and simply take it as my opinion, and don't try and say I'm bashing the people putting in countless hours of work trying to dial it in. I'm just saying what I think would work well, but I'm also humble enough to admit that my style of erode might not work as well as the style Chris wants. If you want my opinion on erode, don't touch it for the rest of nationals. Release the track, put erode to 1, let people bitch and moan, then take a break from erode in the off season, don't bother incorporating it into SX next year, but use that time in between the week to do scheduled test races for nationals and really dial it in for outdoors. I'm sorry you guys put as much work into the game as you do without receiving positive feedback in return, but this entire season has been a science experiment for erode each week and while some weeks you guys have nailed it, others you haven't, and that mixed bag of results is ultimately why a lot of people lost interest. I guess I'm just a nerd and continue coming back each week despite the varied erode results, but I also have faith that you guys will figure it out soon and we'll have a consistent platform to race on each week. Until then, don't let the opinions on entitled brats get to you and take away what you set out to do when you first started tweaking with erode.