Spencer Turdley

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Spencer Turdley

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Mikey wrote:...they always have some ridiculous intro and and a bunch of other bullshit, it's just a waste of time.
That's why I'll find the true beginning of the actual content and put the hyperlink time in the comments.... "Starts at 1:28"
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
calebheney223
Team: Cock Suckers

Post by calebheney223 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Mikey wrote:...they always have some ridiculous intro and and a bunch of other bullshit, it's just a waste of time.
That's why I'll find the true beginning of the actual content and put the hyperlink time in the comments.... "Starts at 1:28"
Yeah i get that with tylyns channel where he plays some minute long clip from the video as his intro, and then that clip comes in later like 7 minutes into the video
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Wahlamt wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Andy_Hack wrote:F Youtubers, they're all idiots in my opinion.
Yeah, outside of Kellen, I really just can't stand them at all.

I get so tilted every time one of those fuck stains tells me to subscribe or like. And they always have some ridiculous intro and and a bunch of other bullshit, it's just a waste of time.
Don't forget to click the bell icon! If you want to be extra annoyed.
Deeo has started doing that shit lol. Annoys the hell out of me too. If I care about your stuff enough I will do it myself. I like Deeo, and think he's a pretty cool dude but I hate the whole if you like please like, Sub crap.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

calebheney223 wrote: I mean, at least donut ....
Please don't compare Turkey with Donut. Donut is actual entertainment and realizes YouTube is an entertainment platform and not the naughty corner in pre-school.
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

MXJProductions wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
Mikey wrote: Yeah, outside of Kellen, I really just can't stand them at all.

I get so tilted every time one of those fuck stains tells me to subscribe or like. And they always have some ridiculous intro and and a bunch of other bullshit, it's just a waste of time.
Don't forget to click the bell icon! If you want to be extra annoyed.
Deeo has started doing that shit lol. Annoys the hell out of me too. If I care about your stuff enough I will do it myself. I like Deeo, and think he's a pretty cool dude but I hate the whole if you like please like, Sub crap.
The bad part is i know deeo in real life too lol. we live about an hour away from eachother and each year we see eachother at the pikes peak supercross. i used to to see him at aztec too. Ill get on to him about that
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

checkerz wrote:
Please don't compare Turkey with Donut. Donut is actual entertainment and realizes YouTube is an entertainment platform and not the naughty corner in pre-school.
Oh i know, thats why i said at least. I actually like donut.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

calebheney223 wrote:
MXJProductions wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Don't forget to click the bell icon! If you want to be extra annoyed.
The bad part is i know deeo in real life too lol. we live about an hour away from eachother and each year we see eachother at the pikes peak supercross. i used to to see him at aztec too. Ill get on to him about that

He and I were supposed to meet up when he and his wife were in Florida, but schedules didn't work out. He's a cool dude though, I just think he is better than that to reach too hard for likes n stuff. He has good content that I watch regularly but it just was odd. Tell him I said hey
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

checkerz wrote:
Ah come on man you're his #1 contributor :lol: :lol:
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Call me oldschool, but if I waste countless hours of my life on video games, I make sure I play these games myself :lol:
All I see Youtubers or Instagram fame b**ches do, is annoying the f**k out of me, some adverts here, some like and subscribe here, "next video in 3 hours 23 minutes" like guys... really? Atleast these moto guys don't do that (yet), but most of them are still very f**king annoying just the way they talk and act in front of the camera... and heck, all that cutting they make, are these guys unable to speak 5 sentences in a row without having to start over and cut it back together? Damn I could go on and on about how much i hate these guys, but I'm glad that I'm not alone :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like