Speed Art of doing graphics

Post your screenshots and videos here
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Speed Art of doing graphics

Post by MOTOZ293 »

So the way i learned to do graphics was copy companies designs for a few years till i understood how to make my own. so i did a speed art of the way i used to do them. prolly not going to do anything with this kit so if anyone wants it PM me
https://splitdesignsco.com/product/ktm-oem-kit/

ps. not sorry if you dont like the music
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Speed Art of doing graphics

Post by DBRider251 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:ps. not sorry if you dont like the music
Apparently UMG doesn't like you using their music.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

DBRider251 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:ps. not sorry if you dont like the music
Apparently UMG doesn't like you using their music.
yeah im working on that right now... i hate that Kids See Ghost is blocked worldwide. Kanye has lost his mind
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I FIXED IT
Migliorini5
Team: Privateer

Post by Migliorini5 »

you didnt even fucking replicate it, you legit overlayed a design and copied it then proceeded to put ur own fuckin logo on it :lol: :lol:
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Migliorini5 wrote:you didnt even fucking replicate it, you legit overlayed a design and copied it then proceeded to put ur own fuckin logo on it :lol: :lol:
hello? replicate and copy are the same word. Im not selling it or even using it. calm down bro. thats not even how i do them anymore. This was was how i taught myself to make my own, and was to help tommy understand how i used to do it.
MOTOZ293 wrote:So the way i learned to do graphics was copy companies designs for a few years till i understood how to make my own.
I even said it in the top of the thread
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Very nice. Now I kind of want to see you do one of these with a kit that your making for yourself or somebody else that isn't a replica kit...curious on how big of a difference it would be seeing a replica kit versus a custom kit in a speed art form.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

USABMXER1 wrote:Very nice. Now I kind of want to see you do one of these with a kit that your making for yourself or somebody else that isn't a replica kit...curious on how big of a difference it would be seeing a replica kit versus a custom kit in a speed art form.
I might do it sometime, whenever I get the urge to use effort. But it’s generally the same. Except more trial and error, time, and pauses for mental blocks. If I get the urge I’ll do one for sure. I’ll be doing one soon if me editing, since I have made an edit in a while. I wish I could do one of me getting my clips and editing but that will be wayyyyyyyyy too long.