HighAltitudeMotocross Track (RELEASE)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JayBMX
Team: youtuber

HighAltitudeMotocross Track (RELEASE)

Post by JayBMX »

FINALLY IVE COMPLETED MY HOME TRACK, this is the same layout of my home track, keiradan park mx in scunthorpe UK. BUT... Ive added in some more jumps and hills and crap, same layout different track
so...
enjoy as this track is one of my favoutires ive made, they keep getting better and better by the day :D

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z11aqaokz ... s.zip/file

Enjoy Fellas 8)
SimonH
Team: Privateer

Re: HighAltitudeMotocross Track (RELEASE)

Post by SimonH »

Decals doesn't show up for me
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Looks alright. Set your focus to “0” when using radial add/paint for your corners. It will make a transitional corner vs a sudden 10ft high entry into the berm.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

mxrewind665 wrote:Looks alright. Set your focus to “0” when using radial add/paint for your corners. It will make a transitional corner vs a sudden 10ft high entry into the berm.
If you redid the current rutts doing this on this particular track, it would boost its appearance and flowy feeling by atleast 4.75 times lol I'd love to see you redo them and reupload it tbh. And IMO, if you make another track (hope you do, always nice seeing new content creators) seeing you throw some more elevation on the track is more fun to me, Kinda like the one uphill section. It's fun as is, But like rewind said, Setting your focus to zero makes your gradient focus on the top of the rutt and creates the gradual formation rather than the wall look.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
JayBMX

Post by JayBMX »

DABZZZ wrote:
mxrewind665 wrote:Looks alright. Set your focus to “0” when using radial add/paint for your corners. It will make a transitional corner vs a sudden 10ft high entry into the berm.
If you redid the current rutts doing this on this particular track, it would boost its appearance and flowy feeling by atleast 4.75 times lol I'd love to see you redo them and reupload it tbh. And IMO, if you make another track (hope you do, always nice seeing new content creators) seeing you throw some more elevation on the track is more fun to me, Kinda like the one uphill section. It's fun as is, But like rewind said, Setting your focus to zero makes your gradient focus on the top of the rutt and creates the gradual formation rather than the wall look.
thank you so much for the appreciation about the track dude i really appreciate all the positive support, i was thinking about making the corners a bit better and now i know how to make it so theirs not too much elevation on the corners it will be a massive improvement once i re-upload this track, and now knowing what types of tracks you are into is also helpful for me as i now know how to start designing another track, personally i love to have a lot of elevation to my tracks as well, it makes it very fun like a track i love to ride on called red river, not sure who the creator is but has some elevation and has a nice gloomy and rainy look to the track. wwhich i like very much so i will try and improve my next track to look as nice as red river, lots of elevation and good corners that don`t make you jump top heaven :lol:
JayBMX

Post by JayBMX »

thank you so much dude on how to make my corners, i wasn't sure on how to make my corners nice and smooth, hents why when you try and enter the corner it send you to heaven
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

JayBMX wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
thank you so much for the appreciation about the track dude i really appreciate all the positive support, i was thinking about making the corners a bit better and now i know how to make it so theirs not too much elevation on the corners it will be a massive improvement once i re-upload this track, and now knowing what types of tracks you are into is also helpful for me as i now know how to start designing another track, personally i love to have a lot of elevation to my tracks as well, it makes it very fun like a track i love to ride on called red river, not sure who the creator is but has some elevation and has a nice gloomy and rainy look to the track. wwhich i like very much so i will try and improve my next track to look as nice as red river, lots of elevation and good corners that don`t make you jump top heaven :lol:
No worries man. I personally do not like the traction on red river lol..layouts cool tho.

Heres one im workin on now. its got a main fun track, and 2 sx tracks, a bigger ax track and a fun loop with a fmx course.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yne8izi42 ... x.rar/file
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

That was supposed to be a PM but im lit. rip. its not done yet
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

JayBMX wrote:
thank you so much dude on how to make my corners, i wasn't sure on how to make my corners nice and smooth, hents why when you try and enter the corner it send you to heaven
Anytime brotha. If you need help with anything else or have any questions on the editor shoot me a pm and I’ll help ya the best I can!