2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Donut MX
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd11 - Budds Creek

Post by Donut MX »

damn.. possibly my favorite this year. i love how it flows going backwards, idk why people care so much. its a nice change of pace after racing the same exact layout the past 8 years
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Who's making budds creek? I repeat, who the fuck put a fucking wall section instead of a roller section?
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Who's making budds creek? I repeat, who the fuck put a fucking wall section instead of a roller section?
the entire track sucks anyway
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Who's making budds creek? I repeat, who the fuck put a fucking wall section instead of a roller section?
the entire track sucks anyway
Good to see you still making tracks bud 8)
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Prada

Post by Prada »

Donut MX wrote:damn.. possibly my favorite this year. i love how it flows going backwards, idk why people care so much. its a nice change of pace after racing the same exact layout the past 8 years
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Finally was able to race this year and I gotta say, even in ams, erode was not as bad as I had expected. My only real issue was the square bumps in the beginning of a lot ruts.
Main issue was right here (sweeper corner before finish)
Doesn't look so bad right there, but later in the race I found myself trying really hard to develop a new line, farther to the inside, that fed into that main line after the bumps. I understand that's what erode is for (having to change lines) but when the whole field decides to say "Fuck a new line, I'm just gonna plow through these bumps and hope I live because I'm an am," it makes switching to new lines and developing them damn near impossible. Track was decent, but I'm really hoping AMA takes it off the circuit, cause this is consistently one of my least favorite tracks to ride. Decent shit bois
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

mxsrider96 wrote: Track was decent, but I'm really hoping AMA takes it off the circuit, cause this is consistently one of my least favorite tracks to ride. Decent shit bois
Your wish shall be granted and replaced with English Town.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post by M@xTizZz »

rd12 added in the 1st post
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Starter ruts I’m the picture look bigger. I’m excited to see how she rides when I get off work
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Tracks looks sick , thanks for adding line, we will have better race for sure , good job.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Thomas_72

Post by Thomas_72 »

when I try to hop on elsinore servers and race, it takes me to hangtown and says track info has been modified from its something something something, I downloaded med to best run with my pc and havnt touched any files or editor, why is this?
ColtonD719

Post by ColtonD719 »

Thomas_72 wrote:when I try to hop on elsinore servers and race, it takes me to hangtown and says track info has been modified from its something something something, I downloaded med to best run with my pc and havnt touched any files or editor, why is this?
jlv wrote:It's a bit of a mess. There were some post-release updates for a couple of the tracks. The updates were posted in the track topic. But you'll have to look through the replies to find them.
I think the tracks that got updated were Red Bud and Washougal.
UncleLiberty76
Team: Grunt-Style

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

I downloaded all the tracks but it keeps telling me "Client Track Modified" and disconnects me from the public servers. Is it because I have on the ultra res tracks or something? I want to run these and not get disconnected.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

UncleLiberty76 wrote:I downloaded all the tracks but it keeps telling me "Client Track Modified" and disconnects me from the public servers. Is it because I have on the ultra res tracks or something? I want to run these and not get disconnected.
Have you downloaded the newest track updates for washougal and red bud?
UncleLiberty76
Team: Grunt-Style

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:
UncleLiberty76 wrote:I downloaded all the tracks but it keeps telling me "Client Track Modified" and disconnects me from the public servers. Is it because I have on the ultra res tracks or something? I want to run these and not get disconnected.
Have you downloaded the newest track updates for washougal and red bud?
Yea man I believe so. I have the most current high res versions of both and on red bud i see the link for the must have update and downloaded it and overwrote everything dealing with that track during the extraction but I am still getting disconnected every time.