Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Motoagogo »

Osari52 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
God I sound like an idiot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is why I am so happy streaming exists today. Just the pure excitement of someone talking about what is going on to the point of blowing their voice out. Thanks for all the hard work this year Kellen.
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

Post by ColtonD719 »

What an incredible way to end the series. Never thought watching someone else play a video game could be so exciting. Thank you Alexis, Atom, and everyone involved for the A+ entertainment!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

ColtonD719 wrote:What an incredible way to end the series. Never thought watching someone else play a video game could be so exciting. Thank you Alexis, Atom, and everyone involved for the A+ entertainment!
Thanks to you for that amazing race course too bro!

For those that don't know, Indiana (and Washougal) were Colton's masterpieces.

Pleasure to get to work with your talents.
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

Congrats Leclair with the title!
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Ddavis wrote:
dylangatlin876 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Jesse Mullins ddosing his way to a championship, or Alexis Leclair punting Atom Holm two weeks in a row to win a championship? I know it's just a video game, but honestly both of them should be ashamed of themselves when they look in the mirror.
Devin it is the last corner for the Championship you can not tell me you would not have made the same move!
Probably, but remember the pass he made last week? Leclair is a fucking pussy.

https://youtu.be/pHlSE9j5FGY
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Sucks making a last lap charge and clean pass doesn't get rewarded in this game. Almost would have been better to wait until last corner to 5th wide em :roll:
Glad to have been able to put on a show but damn, wish I could have made it to the stat page.
MXTYSEN21 wrote:It's hard to tell from the streams angle but it looks like Atom tried to bail out of the rut and pretty much took himself down. Leclairs lag could have pitched him sideways but either way it looks like a fair pass to me especially last corner for a championship.
Definitely didn't try bailing out this time :p French lag strikes again.

Gratz on the championship Leclair.
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

rush prolly happy lmao
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Anyways, thanks to the whole emf crew for this amazing season! You guys killed it all year and I feel like the game progressed to much! Hope we keep this going. Shoutout Chris for just being the man for majority of outdoors and dealing with way too much heat that was undeserved
ryderrem
Team: Ryno Power MX

Post by ryderrem »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Every single person in this forum right now would've made the exact same move if it came down to the title in the last corner. I don't want to hear nothing about "protests"
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Not every person on here rides as dirty as leclair on a weekly basis, wins or championship aside he cleans people for no reason. I used to do that shit and after a while you just grow up and don't do it anymore, leclair doesn't change. (before someone accuses me, you probably deserved it lol)
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Lol most of the riders clean people for no reason
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

A lot of people do it out of retaliation for getting cut off unintentionally like 70% of the time, and they're usually the idiots that race like 12th on backwards. Once you get into the top 5/10, people race a bit more respectfully. Atom, Luke, Dmills, Blakely, JS4, Karlin, Root, Shipley, etc... they rarely clean you for no reason... Go into the back of the mid or back of the pack with guys like Andrade, Kunitz, Simoes, Brennan, Pilsner.. G fucking G. Good fucking luck getting out of that shit storm.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Oh btw cheers to the weird crash glitch that jlv will never fix (not sure how you can, don't have the demo yet to see it) where you go down in a rut upside down and get 3 legs off in one sitting... 12th to 17th, then the rest of the moto up until around lap 13 I was raging thinking about how shitty my luck is then decided to grind out an 11th. I'm curious where I could have ended up in that moto without the triple legs off and follow up crashes trying to make up that time.. maybe 7th or 8th? Oh well, motivation for next year.

Crunchy83
Team: DX3 Fasthouse KTM

Post by Crunchy83 »

Congrats to everyone who raced and supported EMF/RF through this incredible season !
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

DaleMullins873 wrote:can someone explain what happens if you tie on points in number quest?
If I'm not mistaken it would work the same way that it would for an overall. By whoever had the best finish last moto.