2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Jared133mx

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Jared133mx »

keep grinding ddavis, you'll get the title next year!
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:(actually, I did stop and let Atom pass me in the first moto for 3rd)
I noticed this and I want to let u know I appreciate u.
team canada wrote:I think Devin is more upset about Atom losing than Atom is
Tell me why I read this in your voice :lol: but nah this how im gonna be for a few days
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Ddavis wrote:I wanted Atom to win the title, and I wanted to prevent you from coming through the pack as quickly as you were. It was early in the race and you missed the rut and swung way wide. The thing I wasn't intending on happening was hitting the Brazilian Mini van going at a snails pace in front of me.

Aw are you gonna cry because someone was trying to pass you? Are you going to protest me for racing you? You guys were in a championship fight but we're not going to just pull over for you (actually, I did stop and let Atom pass me in the first moto for 3rd). The rules were clearly stated that you would be kicked if you tried punting you or Atom, or tried to block you while getting lapped... I did neither, get your head out of your ass Leclair you've been riding like a dick head all season long and you clearly had the speed to win without punting people so take a good look in the mirror because you clearly could have won a lot more races this season if you didn't spend half the moto trying to t-bone Atom.
Ok , so don't crybaby on the forum if i take you out next time i see you on the top3 :lol: :lol:
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Best reply i have ever seen. ^
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

skyzen wrote: Ok , so don't crybaby on the forum if i take you out next time i see you on the top3 :lol: :lol:
Always down to take you out Leclair. :lol:
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Ddavis wrote:
Thats what racing is bud, passing the slower rider. And if I'm so damn slow why are you having to try so hard to pass me? :lol:
reddead422

Post by reddead422 »

DP
Ddavis wrote:Aw are you gonna cry because someone was trying to pass you? Are you going to protest me for racing you?
Just realized how ironic this statement is lmfao
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Ddavis wrote:I wanted Atom to win the title, and I wanted to prevent you from coming through the pack as quickly as you were. It was early in the race and you missed the rut and swung way wide. The thing I wasn't intending on happening was hitting the Brazilian Mini van going at a snails pace in front of me.

Aw are you gonna cry because someone was trying to pass you? Are you going to protest me for racing you? You guys were in a championship fight but we're not going to just pull over for you (actually, I did stop and let Atom pass me in the first moto for 3rd). The rules were clearly stated that you would be kicked if you tried punting you or Atom, or tried to block you while getting lapped... I did neither, get your head out of your ass Leclair you've been riding like a dick head all season long and you clearly had the speed to win without punting people so take a good look in the mirror because you clearly could have won a lot more races this season if you didn't spend half the moto trying to t-bone Atom.
Might just have to race A1 just to make sure you dont make the main since u acting like this.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

ColtonM wrote:

Might just have to race A1 just to make sure you dont make the main since u acting like this.
x2
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

skyzen wrote:

Ok , so don't crybaby on the forum if i take you out next time i see you on the top3 :lol: :lol:
^I love you Leclair <3
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Rush wrote:
ColtonM wrote:

x2
x3
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

A few hours ago everyone hated Leclair, now everyone's riding his dick :lol:
reddead422

Post by reddead422 »

Ddavis wrote:A few hours ago everyone hated Leclair, now everyone's riding his dick :lol:
idk about dat, i think people might just hate you :?
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

ive always liked leclair, me and him bark fortnite
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Ashe
Team: Trap House Inc.

Post by Ashe »

Davis why you mad it only game