New Website to share your content

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: New Website to share your content

Post by broland278 »

YOU HAVE RIPPED SHIT ON THERE HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND. You can literally see it. Do you have common sense? I know your English is shit but quit trying to beat around the bush and avoid the truth and just accept it. Your site is genuinely good idea to have but not with the shit you currently have on there. Monitor your content with rules for "content creators". It's very easy to see if a model is ripped or not with some basic research. With this kind of stuff, you will need to monitor it heavy because people do like to rip shit, especially the French community lately.
MxSimulatorMods
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MxSimulatorMods »

[quote="broland278"][/quote]

I'M JUST THE CREATOR OF THE WEBSITE NOT THE CREATOR OF THESE HELMETS HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND. Do you have common sense ?
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

If you're too ignorant as to ask the "creator" if they ripped a model then maybe you shouldn't be running a community driven site. Since you're choosing not to moderate your users uploads you're already creating a bad name for yourself. You have mutiple people who have done a lot for this community telling you the right thing to do - literally some of the most credible. If you want people like Jeremy, Kyle and Brandon to upload to your site then fix it. You're hosting stolen content and you have stolen content on your SketchFab.
Here's an example of how easy it Is for the sim community to find ripped content. http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=49966
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

If you’re the creator then it’s your job to get rid of it. Dude do you really think this guy is gonna tell you he ripped something from another game? It’s like asking a 4 year old if he just took a cookie from the cookie jar :roll: but you’re making Mx Simulator look bad by having a website allowing ripped content to be uploaded :roll:
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
coolking65
Team: Privateer

Post by coolking65 »

"broland278" and what do you care if it is ripped if you do not like the page do not enter or do not download it stop fucking people and shut up
MxSimulatorMods
Crushed Dissenter

Why are you still talking about these ? They are not in my website anymore.
LKR47 wrote:you have stolen content on your SketchFab
It's new that, What is stolen in my SketchFab ?
broland278

Post by broland278 »

coolking65 wrote:"broland278" and what do you care if it is ripped if you do not like the page do not enter or do not download it stop fucking people and shut up
eh, who are you? Oh wait, a nobody. sorry.

Post by 137 »

broland278 wrote:
coolking65 wrote:"broland278" and what do you care if it is ripped if you do not like the page do not enter or do not download it stop fucking people and shut up
eh, who are you? Oh wait, a nobody. sorry.
Oooo take a seat bud
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

MxSimulatorMods wrote:(We are not responsable of uploaded contents on us website).
If you aren't going to police the contents of your site I can't let you post links to it. Feel free to repost if you clean it up.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

From my observations over the years these sites don't last long as the novelty wears off after a while for one reason or another. There's no way to better the mxsforum for anything related to sim unless you support the main source of supply directly along side it for the very latest updates and info. Our TMFR site essentially is a resource site that helps to cataloged the most relevant and main goodies sim has to offer from the community past and present in some kind of organized fashion for easier reference. I initially started it for personal use back in 2012 bcoz i like to keep things organized for myself. We certainly aren't trying to better the mxsforum bcoz you can't given the wealth of information at your finger tips and was never our goal.

I noticed the mxsimmods page about 2-3 months ago which had all the undertones associated with the FrcD, LC Creations, W2K, French crew and now mxsimods (forum name only created 3rd aug?) as if they or associated remnants of, keep reinventing themselves under new names. Given that ripped stuff was available and the registrant and contact details are also registered in France (confirmed) its obvious something is in the water over there.

Does JRE know you are offering a PSD for personal profit of his rider model and boots?
(Link removed - jlv)

I'm surprised this isn't shut down already.

As for coolking65 you registered in the forum on 23rd August 2018 ? ...how are you enjoying your 5 days of membership so far if you are not the same person?

Again, i have some great friends from France who are both talented and well respected but obviously cut from a different cloth.
Last edited by jlv on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
Djlove04
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by Djlove04 »

TM_Infidel wrote:From my observations over the years these sites don't last long as the novelty wears off after a while for one reason or another. There's no way to better the mxsforum for anything related to sim unless you support the main source of supply directly along side it for the very latest updates and info. Our TMFR site essentially is a resource site that helps to cataloged the most relevant and main goodies sim has to offer from the community past and present in some kind of organized fashion for easier reference. I initially started it for personal use back in 2012 bcoz i like to keep things organized for myself. We certainly aren't trying to better the mxsforum bcoz you can't given the wealth of information at your finger tips and was never our goal.

I noticed the mxsimmods page about 2-3 months ago which had all the undertones associated with the FrcD, LC Creations, W2K, French crew and now mxsimods (forum name only created 3rd aug?) as if they or associated remnants of, keep reinventing themselves under new names. Given that ripped stuff was available and the registrant and contact details are also registered in France (confirmed) its obvious something is in the water over there.

Does JRE know you are offering a PSD for personal profit of his rider model and boots?
(link removed - jlv)

I'm surprised this isn't shut down already.

As for coolking65 you registered in the forum on 23rd August 2018 ? ...how are you enjoying your 5 days of membership so far if you are not the same person?

Again, i have some great friends from France who are both talented and well respected but obviously cut from a different cloth.
Pretty sure he just copied this post... viewtopic.php?f=25&t=49594&p=832491#p832491 ...But now the question is does Jre know that Clary431 is offering a PSD for personal profit of his rider model and boots? So I did some research and now it makes since why there is a huge watermark over this helmet that Clary431 "modeled". Seems to be covering the face or something, huh i think it is... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4079&p=831724#p831724 ...looks a lot like this one that is ripped, which we all have established in the previous posts in this thread... Image
P.S. Sorry to call people out
Last edited by jlv on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
MxSimulatorMods
Crushed Dissenter

jlv wrote:
MxSimulatorMods wrote:(We are not responsable of uploaded contents on us website).
If you aren't going to police the contents of your site I can't let you post links to it. Feel free to repost if you clean it up.
We police the contents of MxSimulator-mods. First upload by new member need to be approved by the moderation. I deleted Two helmets wich caused problems for example. Now, I'm waiting the answer of the creator to know if they are ripped or not.
TM_Infidel wrote:From my observations over the years these sites...
We don't try to be better than mxsforum. We try to be complementary. I'm totally ok with you, mxsforum is the best way to share new content. However, the search function on it is horrible to use and it's impossible to have only good contents, you have to open every subject to see picture and to have an idea of the quality. MxSimulator-mods works totally differently : We try to help people to find good content (a little like you) quickly. It's not necessary to open every content to see pictures, pictures are directly on the main page. Like I said in the first post : "First, this website doesn't intend to replace TM Factory-racing.com. TM Factory is the best website to find nice mods for MxSimulator.".
TM_Infidel wrote:Does JRE know you are offering a PSD for personal profit of his rider model and boots?
(link removed - jlv)
We offer nothing, it's Enigma, not us ...
Djlove04 wrote:Pretty sure he just copied this post... viewtopic.php?f=25&t=49594&p=832491#p832491 ...But now the question is does Jre know that Clary431 is offering a PSD for personal profit of his rider model and boots? So I did some research and now it makes since why there is a huge watermark over this helmet that Clary431 "modeled". Seems to be covering the face or something, huh i think it is... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4079&p=831724#p831724 ...looks a lot like this one that is ripped, which we all have established in the previous posts in this thread... Image
P.S. Sorry to call people out
I think it's not the same helmet, Fly wich was on my website seams to be better (better material, other goggles,etc...). If it's the same, why if wasn't post with the same account ?
Last edited by jlv on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
broland278

Post by broland278 »

your wasting your time trying defend every accusation

Post by 137 »

broland278 wrote:your wasting your time trying defend every accusation
You really are! You’re honestly just making yourself look worse the more you talk
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

137 wrote:
broland278 wrote:your wasting your time trying defend every accusation
You really are! You’re honestly just making yourself look worse the more you talk
You guys are making this topic very humorous! I love this. I don’t get why people rip from other games let alone people in this community that work very hard to keep content going in this game :roll: