|Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

|Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Post by DABZZZ »

Welcome to Desert Cove Raceway, A hidden track in the valley of some clearly hot ass desert. Shred some laps, then cool off in the water. There's one main track in this one. A lot of the original terrain was done by Danky so most credit goes to him. I basically jus tweaked some things and did my best to change some of the ruts and jumps that seemed out of place to me and those who helped Beta. (Thanks BattleGrounds discord.)

Wish I could tell you who made all of the objects/decals for this track, But I honestly have no idea. I took all of this stuff from other tracks and those people didn't credit them on their post either. So here's a large scaled thank you to all of the creators in this community - You guys make this game keep progressing and make all the difference!

Heres the download link ||||| http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgv6f6112 ... y.rar/file

And Heres a signup page for the race im doing on the track Thursday (9-20-2018) @ 8 pm CST |||||
https://mxslobby.com/race.php?race_id=440
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Crushed Dissenter

Re: |Release| Desert Cove Raceway

Post by 808 »

It's a fun track, however the insides are way too OP. Still fun
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

808 wrote:It's a fun track, however the insides are way too OP. Still fun
wym OP
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

DABZZZ wrote:
wym OP
Overpowered. He’s basically saying the track is a little one-lined
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
wym OP
Thanks for the feedback & assistance lol I dont personally feel the same way but people play differently and everyone has their own opinion. After doing the beta sessions we did, I felt like most of the lines were pretty even as far as inside & out. I do agree the insides are a little tall, thats something Ive been working on along with HUGE jumps (you shoulda seen the finish before this version) Most of the passes I make are on the outside, maybe thats why I disagree, but either way, Thanks for the feedback and I'll pay extra extra attn to it :)
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

DABZZZ wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
wym OP
Thanks for the feedback & assistance lol I dont personally feel the same way but people play differently and everyone has their own opinion. After doing the beta sessions we did, I felt like most of the lines were pretty even as far as inside & out. I do agree the insides are a little tall, thats something Ive been working on along with HUGE jumps (you shoulda seen the finish before this version) Most of the passes I make are on the outside, maybe thats why I disagree, but either way, Thanks for the feedback and I'll pay extra extra attn to it :)

It's not like the outsides are bad or anything, it's just (for me at least) the insides are def faster.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Lord_Internet
Team: Royal House

Post by Lord_Internet »

Can we get a new link?
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter