Toggle Decals

Post your suggestions here
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Toggle Decals

Post by sethypeety »

So, I am aware that this is something that is already in the game, but I was wondering if there was a way to toggle specific decals.
Example, Here is the files I would be working with while building a track:
and

I am going to use ontrack1 as an example for this. This is what it looks like in notepad++
if I wanted to toggle that specific decal, when I type in /toggledecals into the game chat, what if I could instead type /toggledecal@tp4urbunghole/ontrack1 like this: Image
or if I wanted to use ontrackhardpack, it would look like this: Image

and when I did this it would toggle only the specific decals I have chosen. Not really number 1 priority for the editor right now, just thought it would make placing down the 15-16 different types of traction I am using for this track and decided to ask.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Toggle Decals

Post by Wahlamt »

What does /toggledecals do? If you want to only be working with one, select the one you want, then change "Show others" or whatever that's called to no, and you'll be working only with the kind you've selected. Or did you mean toggle as show only?
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: Toggle Decals

Post by sethypeety »

Wahlamt wrote:What does /toggledecals do? If you want to only be working with one, select the one you want, then change "Show others" or whatever that's called to no, and you'll be working only with the kind you've selected. Or did you mean toggle as show only?
Actually I had no idea this could be done, kinda surprised I missed that while watching all of your tutorials lol. Thank you for letting me know. Also in an update a while ago there was a function added to turn off decals by simply typing /toggledecals into chat.