Supercross

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Supercross

Post by christianjonse »

Is there gonna be supercross for sim next year? Heard rumors that there isn’t
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Supercross

Post by checkerz »

Yes
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

checkerz wrote:Yes
this a hint?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

JettWisdom wrote:
this a hint?
I said since outdoors ended that I am IN for SX2019.

How/when/where/who - yea... that's a bit up in the air, but that's okay.

JLV said he'd do it if no one else did, and I'm 100% in because I think the community needs it. I hate replicas, but not enough to let the community die by not giving 7.5/10 versions of each track. If i have to build them all, I will.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

checkerz wrote:
JettWisdom wrote:
this a hint?
I said since outdoors ended that I am IN for SX2019.

How/when/where/who - yea... that's a bit up in the air, but that's okay.

JLV said he'd do it if no one else did, and I'm 100% in because I think the community needs it. I hate replicas, but not enough to let the community die by not giving 7.5/10 versions of each track. If i have to build them all, I will.
plz do it jlv makes slippery tracks
christianjonse

Post by christianjonse »

Checkers you should get paid to make tracks
Will93

Post by Will93 »

In a roundabout way they sort of do, the entry fees from the series get split up between all the people running the show, track creators, go towards prizes, etc. It doesn't seem like each person gets all that much though, and it's certainly not anywhere near the amount that you'd earn at a job for the hours that they work on tracks for each round. It's sometimes amazing to me that they still find the time and motivation to put these events on every year while they balance real jobs and families outside the game. We're lucky to have them all :D
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Will93 wrote:In a roundabout way they sort of do, the entry fees from the series get split up between all the people running the show, track creators, go towards prizes, etc. It doesn't seem like each person gets all that much though, and it's certainly not anywhere near the amount that you'd earn at a job for the hours that they work on tracks for each round. It's sometimes amazing to me that they still find the time and motivation to put these events on every year while they balance real jobs and families outside the game. We're lucky to have them all :D
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.