Just a heads up...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Just a heads up...

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If this shit stain hasn't coughed up the dough by tonight, ban his worthless ass from everything in which you have the power to do so. Then that pic will be worth having cuz I seen kids get beat up over a bag of weed worth way less. This is beat down worthy. Spoiled brat.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If this shit stain hasn't coughed up the dough by tonight, ban his worthless ass from everything in which you have the power to do so. Then that pic will be worth having cuz I seen kids get beat up over a bag of weed worth way less. This is beat down worthy. Spoiled brat.
+1
If you know then you know
I’d cut his muhhhfuggin hands
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

Ethan has had so many chances to fix what he has done and hasn't put in any effort to try to fix it. He says he is sick but doesn't have the will to go on his phone for 5 min and give the money back?? He even streamed late at night and sounded perfectly fine, he wasn't stuffy or anything on the mic. He even told me in a call last Friday night that he had the money 100% yet he still doesn't send the money. It's just lie after lie and I'm officialy done dealing with him. I say the best thing to do is ban him from forums or whatever access jlv, chex or anyone else has on sim.
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

TrentAdams wrote:Ethan has had so many chances to fix what he has done and hasn't put in any effort to try to fix it. He says he is sick but doesn't have the will to go on his phone for 5 min and give the money back?? He even streamed late at night and sounded perfectly fine, he wasn't stuffy or anything on the mic. He even told me in a call last Friday night that he had the money 100% yet he still doesn't send the money. It's just lie after lie and I'm officialy done dealing with him. I say the best thing to do is ban him from forums or whatever access jlv, chex or anyone else has on sim.
Dude, What you said.
Austin Schafer 36
Crushed Dissenter
Team: need a team

Post by Austin Schafer 36 »

TrentAdams wrote:Ethan has had so many chances to fix what he has done and hasn't put in any effort to try to fix it. He says he is sick but doesn't have the will to go on his phone for 5 min and give the money back?? He even streamed late at night and sounded perfectly fine, he wasn't stuffy or anything on the mic. He even told me in a call last Friday night that he had the money 100% yet he still doesn't send the money. It's just lie after lie and I'm officialy done dealing with him. I say the best thing to do is ban him from forums or whatever access jlv, chex or anyone else has on sim.

He's had many chances and very long time so....
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

First it was "HW and "collecting" the money" now it's because he was "too sick to"?
I just don't understand how you can have the money to pay someone back, but can't take a few minutes to do so. It's 2018 it literally takes 2 minutes to download the Paypal app and send a payment.

Something just aint adding up
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

Atom6246 wrote:First it was "HW and "collecting" the money" now it's because he was "too sick to"?
I just don't understand how you can have the money to pay someone back, but can't take a few minutes to do so. It's 2018 it literally takes 2 minutes to download the Paypal app and send a payment.

Something just aint adding up
Exactly what I'm saying, even if your sick you can literally lay in your bed at home and send the money within 5-10 min max.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Fuxkboi ish
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

DABZZZ wrote:Fuxkboi ish
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:...beat down...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If this shit stain hasn't coughed up the dough by tonight, ban his worthless ass from everything in which you have the power to do so. Then that pic will be worth having cuz I seen kids get beat up over a bag of weed worth way less. This is beat down worthy. Spoiled brat.

Nice to see that the oldest person in the Western Hemisphere is setting a great example on how to thoroughly punish the youth.

Beat your dick, not kids Havoc.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

When someone costs me cheddar, age isn't a factor. You get the youngins to handle em if they're under 18. I'm with havoc, beat em down anyway possible - give em da boot
He races everything I do, so this should bug him
RH154
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Censored

Post by RH154 »

DABZZZ wrote:When someone costs me cheddar, age isn't a factor. You get the youngins to handle em if they're under 18. I'm with havoc, beat em down anyway possible - give em da boot
He races everything I do, so this should bug him
*Cough* *Cough* He was STREAMING last night
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter

Post by DABZZZ »

Couldnt figure out how to post a youtube video without making you click it but (Not suitable for all ages)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKedrQpH5fg