gaming

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
motomaniak
Team: ART

Re: gaming

Post by motomaniak »

ayy Star Citizen
Tim Aarntzen | ART/MFG
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I wanted to create a fighter that closely resembles me. However, you can only go up to 45 years old and so much body hair. Alas.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

motomaniak wrote:ayy Star Citizen
You play?
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone play world of warcraft? I started in world and quit playing shortly before the 2nd raid released in cata. Been like 7 years lol man how time flies. Was watching youtube and got back in it last weekend. Kind of bored of all the fps games out now. Change of pace is nice.
motomaniak
Team: ART

Post by motomaniak »

KaseoDip wrote:
motomaniak wrote:ayy Star Citizen
You play?
Ye I backed back in 2012. Been following development ever since, their tech is so sick!
Tim Aarntzen | ART/MFG
TeamHavocRacing

Holy Shit PS4 owners! TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge is only 18bux right now. Join the nightmare!!!6!!6!!a!!6!!!

Really though, after you get over the weird physics glitch of suddenly hooking inward on a turn during throttle transition, it's awesome because no one else has ever modeled the entire 38 mile lap of that track. Full throttle for almost 2mins sometimes boggles the mind. That means 205 miles an hour on the Norton V4. Anyway if you can spare 18 bucks it's awesome and worth it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing

Anybody know why there were about 20 Steam game updates that didn't have a file size? Apart from 4 normal updates.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Anybody know why there were about 20 Steam game updates that didn't have a file size? Apart from 4 normal updates.
Got the same thing
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Anybody know why there were about 20 Steam game updates that didn't have a file size? Apart from 4 normal updates.
That happens from time to time, I had 62 today
TeamHavocRacing

Insurgency is free on Steam this weekend in case you are like me and missed the boat. Looks sick. Ain't done shooters 'tall lately.
TeamHavocRacing

...you have 2days 17hours to comply.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing

There's this little game called Half Life that's free right now. Oh yeah, HL2 is why Steam was created.https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2 ... _Complete/
TeamHavocRacing

Tank Mechanic Simulator? Finally, my prayers are answered! Yours will be too if you get it on sale on Steam right now! https://store.steampowered.com/app/4071 ... Simulator/
If only they could come out with XR650L Rebuild Simulator then my life will be complete.