2019 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2019 SX Discussion

Post by Wahlamt »

dawsonsleeper wrote:thoughts on the anderson/roczen pass? thought it was a little aggressive... he was clearly quicker and could've found a way around without leaving him in the dirt.

pumped for blake though...
Was very unnecessary of Anderson. Wasn't that far into the race or anything, but since it's Anderson, Roczen should've expected a douche move. Just look at Baggett's amazing pass on Anderson. It was far from the worst Anderson has done, but he seems to take people down for no reason/doing hail mary's on people when they aren't expecting it. Hampshire/AC last week was better, AC dished it to RJ, he returned the favor.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

can we talk about how ralph shithead and count laps, or how the broadcast was watching tomac the rolling burnt potato in p14 in the heat when reed caught 2nd by 2 seconds in a section. the broadcast gets shittier and shittier every year
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

MOTOZ293 wrote:can we talk about how ralph shithead and count laps, or how the broadcast was watching tomac the rolling burnt potato in p14 in the heat when reed caught 2nd by 2 seconds in a section. the broadcast gets shittier and shittier every year
yeah, i heard him say Dylan Hayes or something during his heat race... then he was announcing enzo lopes lcq like it was the last lap but there was another lap to go... RC/Emig would've been a good combo.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

dawsonsleeper wrote:RC/Emig would've been a good combo.
That’s not how it works. You need a play by play and an analyst. 2 analysts won’t work. Weege and Blair would be ideal
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ralph not only called the LCQ short but then when Blake won he called "the orange number 4, a number and color you used to use". He gets better with age.

Huge bummer for Mookie, looked like a hip/head injury. The pass I don't think was as bad as what happened with AC because Anderson left Roczen space but he cut down and was stuck in a rut so it was worse than it really had to be. I agree that Anderson was going in to make contact but the amount of contact was just Ken's racing line being tight. I found it funny he apologized, probably remembered he was hurt and didn't need people dishing that back to him.

My fantasy team I think jinxed anyone and everyone on it but I can't remember 100% who I picked. Hoping it turns out better than I think it will.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Pumaxcs wrote:The pass I don't think was as bad as what happened with AC
You high? How was the expected result of what Anderson, who followed Ken's line though that corner before and after that lap, any different than what RJ did to AC? That RJ's was at least retaliation and not 100% unprovoked. How is that not as bad?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Ralph is our connection to the rest of the world. He's never going to be as knowledgeable as we want him to be, but the dude that ends up on NBCSN because his football game is over can take to Ralph easily with his dumbed down explanations. I don't mind the dude, and can pretty easily ignore him. The grammatical errors Richard makes are what I find funny. Either way, I'm just there to see the racing.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Phathry25 wrote:How was the expected result of what Anderson, who followed Ken's line though that corner before and after that lap, any different than what RJ did to AC? That RJ's was at least retaliation and not 100% unprovoked. How is that not as bad?
This.

Sucks for Malcom, was pumped for him...

RC vs Emig? Personally thik RC seems a bit more alert to what's going on and not stuck in a "it's mental" rut as Emig was..
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Wahlamt wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:thoughts on the anderson/roczen pass? thought it was a little aggressive... he was clearly quicker and could've found a way around without leaving him in the dirt.

Was very unnecessary of Anderson. Wasn't that far into the race or anything, but since it's Anderson, Roczen should've expected a douche move. Just look at Baggett's amazing pass on Anderson. It was far from the worst Anderson has done, but he seems to take people down for no reason/doing hail mary's on people when they aren't expecting it. Hampshire/AC last week was better, AC dished it to RJ, he returned the favor.
Anderson left him plenty of room on the outside roczen shouldn't have cut down. That's just imo.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Phathry25 wrote:
You high? How was the expected result of what Anderson, who followed Ken's line though that corner before and after that lap, any different than what RJ did to AC? That RJ's was at least retaliation and not 100% unprovoked. How is that not as bad?
Pumaxcs wrote:I agree that Anderson was going in to make contact but the amount of contact was just Ken's racing line being tight.
The biggest difference being Anderson would have made the corner without hitting Roczen. RJ would have blown the berm if he didn't hit AC and still almost put both of them over even with it. I also don't think Roczen saw it coming which is why he cut down into the rut like before. AC knew it was coming and took a defensive line through the corner only to still be blown out.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

My homie Hill is sucking the hindest teat right now. Geez! Let's go!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Pumaxcs wrote:Huge bummer for Mookie, looked like a hip/head injury.
Broken femur. Scared as shit it was spinal until they showed him smiling and waving.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Prats7

Post by Prats7 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:I agree that Anderson was going in to make contact but the amount of contact was just Ken's racing line being tight.
The biggest difference being Anderson would have made the corner without hitting Roczen. RJ would have blown the berm if he didn't hit AC and still almost put both of them over even with it. I also don't think Roczen saw it coming which is why he cut down into the rut like before. AC knew it was coming and took a defensive line through the corner only to still be blown out.

He said in the press conference that he didn't even heard him coming so he went to the inside rut, Anderson saw the spot and went for it. Not even close to the pass that RJ put over AC imo.
Bummed for Mookie but i don't think i was the only one that tought he would crash that day, seemed like he was pushing too hard.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

808 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:

Anderson left him plenty of room on the outside roczen shouldn't have cut down. That's just imo.
cut down? he was in a rut...
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
808 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Was very unnecessary of Anderson. Wasn't that far into the race or anything, but since it's Anderson, Roczen should've expected a douche move. Just look at Baggett's amazing pass on Anderson. It was far from the worst Anderson has done, but he seems to take people down for no reason/doing hail mary's on people when they aren't expecting it. Hampshire/AC last week was better, AC dished it to RJ, he returned the favor.
cut down? he was in a rut...
Even in the press conference Ken was talking about how he cut down onto Jason, due to the ruts, but still.. Ken ran into Jason.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.