Hotfootsteel: a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young gamer

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: Scrap the current erode system

Post by MOTOZ293 »

HotFootSteel wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Loving how calling your boyfriend adam gets your panties in a bunch too much to stop :lol:
yeah you def just found out his name isnt adam... you shoulda stayed not having an account
All the flavors in the world and you chose salt, you shoulda stayed on adams dick instead of trying to stick up for your bae :lol:
since you just got an account in december, you dont know what salt is
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You are losing to possibly the lowest effort troll I've ever seen.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
HotFootSteel
Team: Privateer

Post by HotFootSteel »

2 EZ :lol:
HotFootSteel

Trying to Make New Friends

Post by HotFootSteel »

DONT! This community sucks, every one just talks shit to each other. do yourself a favor and avoid these basement dwellers
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Bump

community sucks and "erode" sucks

-the current erode system does not seem realistic at all

-does not work on the whole track only corners

-The shape of the ruts that form look and feel nothing like real life

-It feels like the lower terrain tool is attached to the rear tire and the front tire does nothing to the track so its like riding on bumpy cement

-FPS goes from 125 to 15 constantly and cause unnecessary contract between riders

-we would probably have a better overall system if the erode system were built today rather than in 2008.

-comparing 2017 to 2018 traction keeping your momentum is more important on the erode tracks as it seems to be a bit more "slick" feeling

-The original version (from way before the current online version) worked by tracking the roost. I think that's why I called it "erode", because the roost was eroding away the dirt. Turns out roost is not the major factor in how a motocross track deforms so it didn't work well at all.(low key admitted you have no clue how dirt works in real life)

-The game tries not to move the ground under your wheels because it makes things inconsistent.(Stupid fuck dont call it a simulator if it does not even simulate how dirt pushes)

- If it didn't do braking bumps I doubt people like HotFootSteel would have cared or even noticed(Has nothing to do with your precious braking bumps, It has every thing to do with the gaming being so shit it cant even simulate how dirt pushes correctly)

- I don't have any ideas to further improve the actual deformation(again low key admitted you have no clue how dirt pushes in real life)

-always had a feeling if the ground moved under you, it could hold you in such "material" as sand and give a nicer feel. As it stands, sim has always felt like hard packed dirt that has varied rates of slipperiness.(JLV READ YOU STUPID FUCK, how many people have to come out and say the game feels fake and does push dirt so its like riding on slippery concrete)

- There's a reason only Chris and yourself play with the current erode in such depth and no one else

-quads suck but this community just assume alot about people they have no idea who they are to talk shit to each other, cool.

JLV ignored all these points because he has no idea how to fix the problem, good thing he has aheckman tonging his ass hole and other people trying to fix it for him.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Still can't believe you spent your Christmas writing that. Good luck to you.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

jlv wrote:Still can't believe you spent your Christmas writing that. Good luck to you.

Still cant believe you have no idea or plan to make a better erode system
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

HotFootSteel wrote:
jlv wrote:Still can't believe you spent your Christmas writing that. Good luck to you.

Still cant believe you have no idea or plan to make a better erode system, You still have not come up with 1 explanation for any of these problems but you do pop in for some 1 liners. No wonder this community is so shit
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Cant fall off the bike, got to throw the bike in 5th just to level out, what retard set up the erode system and thought "thats how dirt moves" to call this a simulator is laughable
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Trying to Make New Friends

Post by Wahlamt »

HotFootSteel wrote:DONT! This community sucks, every one just talks shit to each other. do yourself a favor and avoid these basement dwellers
It might suck if you come to just attack a feature thay isn't that bad...
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Wahlamt wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:DONT! This community sucks, every one just talks shit to each other. do yourself a favor and avoid these basement dwellers
Isn't that bad? so you admit the "erode" system is NOT good. even you had a point or 2 on this list

-It feels like the lower terrain tool is attached to the rear tire and the front tire does nothing to the track so its like riding on bumpy cement

-FPS goes from 125 to 15 constantly and cause unnecessary contract between riders

-we would probably have a better overall system if the erode system were built today rather than in 2008.

-comparing 2017 to 2018 traction keeping your momentum is more important on the erode tracks as it seems to be a bit more "slick" feeling

-The original version (from way before the current online version) worked by tracking the roost. I think that's why I called it "erode", because the roost was eroding away the dirt. Turns out roost is not the major factor in how a motocross track deforms so it didn't work well at all.(low key admitted you have no clue how dirt works in real life)

-The game tries not to move the ground under your wheels because it makes things inconsistent.(Stupid fuck dont call it a simulator if it does not even simulate how dirt pushes)

- If it didn't do braking bumps I doubt people like HotFootSteel would have cared or even noticed(Has nothing to do with your precious braking bumps, It has every thing to do with the gaming being so shit it cant even simulate how dirt pushes correctly)

- I don't have any ideas to further improve the actual deformation(again low key admitted you have no clue how dirt pushes in real life)

-always had a feeling if the ground moved under you, it could hold you in such "material" as sand and give a nicer feel. As it stands, sim has always felt like hard packed dirt that has varied rates of slipperiness.(JLV READ YOU STUPID FUCK, how many people have to come out and say the game feels fake and does push dirt so its like riding on slippery concrete)

- There's a reason only Chris and yourself play with the current erode in such depth and no one else

-quads suck but this community just assume alot about people they have no idea who they are to talk shit to each other, cool.

JLV ignored all these points because he has no idea how to fix the problem, good thing he has aheckman tonging his ass hole and other people trying to fix it for him.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Go away.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
Isn't that bad? so you admit the "erode" system is NOT good. even you had a point or 2 on this list

You're one negative fuck... get outta here
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

ROSE822 wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: It might suck if you come to just attack a feature thay isn't that bad...

You're one negative fuck... get outta here
this kid for sure 11
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

yzmxer608 wrote:Go away.

am I in your safe space snowflake?