Hotfootsteel: a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young gamer

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
HotFootSteel
Team: Privateer

Re: WHAT JLV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Post by HotFootSteel »

Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
checkerz wrote: He's too busy counting his cash on the island he bought to care.
what cash? hes gonna have to get a 9 to 5 real soon, the player numbers speak for them self. It only your fault you wasted so much time on this failure.
$40 a registration key with over more than 30000 UID's :?:

from 30000 to 500 max that it funny af :lol:
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
what cash? hes gonna have to get a 9 to 5 real soon, the player numbers speak for them self. It only your fault you wasted so much time on this failure.

can i ask who are you comparing Mx simulator with?
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote: $40 a registration key with over more than 30000 UID's :?:

Nope :lol:
Itz Raidox

Post by Itz Raidox »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:

exactly then whats your point? For example Milestone has over 100+ people working on there games when JLV is a solo Cholo and Mx sim runs on a total differant engine :oops:
Smidly wrote:
CrossFlow Racing#16

Re: Scrap the "erode" system

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

lmao wat
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote: can i ask who are you comparing Mx simulator with?

exactly then whats your point? For example Milestone has over 100+ people working on there games when JLV is a solo Cholo and Mx sim runs on a total differant engine :oops:

dont know or care who milestone is, did I ever mention how many people are working on the game? i guess I could talk alittle about that to. JLV relies on the community to make content and to fix this out dated game. my point is that this game is dying and soon to be dead because of the shit community like you said 30000 down to 500 and thats being generous. the game is outdated and the "erode" is a joke
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote:lmao wat

you can post a reply but cant read, classic sim community :lol:
Itz Raidox

Post by Itz Raidox »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:

dont know or care who milestone is, did I ever mention how many people are working on the game? i guess I could talk alittle about that to. JLV relies on the community to make content and to fix this out dated game. my point is that this game is dying and soon to be dead because of the shit community like you said 30000 down to 500 and thats being generous. the game is outdated and the "erode" is a joke
Whats wrong with the erode?
Smidly wrote:
HotFootSteel

Post by HotFootSteel »

Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote: exactly then whats your point? For example Milestone has over 100+ people working on there games when JLV is a solo Cholo and Mx sim runs on a total differant engine :oops:

Im glad you asked :lol:

-the current erode system does not seem realistic at all

-does not work on the whole track only corners

-The shape of the ruts that form look and feel nothing like real life

-It feels like the lower terrain tool is attached to the rear tire and the front tire does nothing to the track so its like riding on bumpy cement

-FPS goes from 125 to 15 constantly and cause unnecessary contract between riders

-we would probably have a better overall system if the erode system were built today rather than in 2008.

-comparing 2017 to 2018 traction keeping your momentum is more important on the erode tracks as it seems to be a bit more "slick" feeling

-The original version (from way before the current online version) worked by tracking the roost. I think that's why I called it "erode", because the roost was eroding away the dirt. Turns out roost is not the major factor in how a motocross track deforms so it didn't work well at all.(low key admitted you have no clue how dirt works in real life)

-The game tries not to move the ground under your wheels because it makes things inconsistent.(Stupid fuck dont call it a simulator if it does not even simulate how dirt pushes)

- If it didn't do braking bumps I doubt people like HotFootSteel would have cared or even noticed(Has nothing to do with your precious braking bumps, It has every thing to do with the gaming being so shit it cant even simulate how dirt pushes correctly)

- I don't have any ideas to further improve the actual deformation(again low key admitted you have no clue how dirt pushes in real life)

-always had a feeling if the ground moved under you, it could hold you in such "material" as sand and give a nicer feel. As it stands, sim has always felt like hard packed dirt that has varied rates of slipperiness.(JLV READ YOU STUPID FUCK, how many people have to come out and say the game feels fake and does push dirt so its like riding on slippery concrete)

- There's a reason only Chris and yourself play with the current erode in such depth and no one else

-quads suck but this community just assume alot about people they have no idea who they are to talk shit to each other, cool.

JLV ignored all these points because he has no idea how to fix the problem, good thing he has aheckman tonging his ass hole and other people trying to fix it for him.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:

-the current erode system does not seem realistic at all

-The shape of the ruts that form look and feel nothing like real life

-It feels like the lower terrain tool is attached to the rear tire and the front tire does nothing to the track so its like riding on bumpy cement

-FPS goes from 125 to 15 constantly and cause unnecessary contract between riders

-we would probably have a better overall system if the erode system were built today rather than in 2008.

-comparing 2017 to 2018 traction keeping your momentum is more important on the erode tracks as it seems to be a bit more "slick" feeling

-The original version (from way before the current online version) worked by tracking the roost. I think that's why I called it "erode", because the roost was eroding away the dirt. Turns out roost is not the major factor in how a motocross track deforms so it didn't work well at all.(low key admitted you have no clue how dirt works in real life)

-The game tries not to move the ground under your wheels because it makes things inconsistent.(Stupid fuck dont call it a simulator if it does not even simulate how dirt pushes)

- If it didn't do braking bumps I doubt people like HotFootSteel would have cared or even noticed(Has nothing to do with your precious braking bumps, It has every thing to do with the gaming being so shit it cant even simulate how dirt pushes correctly)

- I don't have any ideas to further improve the actual deformation(again low key admitted you have no clue how dirt pushes in real life)

-always had a feeling if the ground moved under you, it could hold you in such "material" as sand and give a nicer feel. As it stands, sim has always felt like hard packed dirt that has varied rates of slipperiness.(JLV READ YOU STUPID FUCK, how many people have to come out and say the game feels fake and does push dirt so its like riding on slippery concrete)

- There's a reason only Chris and yourself play with the current erode in such depth and no one else

-quads suck but this community just assume alot about people they have no idea who they are to talk shit to each other, cool.

JLV ignored all these points because he has no idea how to fix the problem, good thing he has aheckman tonging his ass hole and other people trying to fix it for him.
You've clearly not watched or played a current SX race.

You're wrong.

Good day troll.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:

Oh wow all that money and he cant make a good game lmao :lol:
#maduzbad
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

HotFootSteel wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:
HotFootSteel wrote:

Then how come in the rf races there are ruts in jumps and in whoops? hmm..maybe because erode isn't only in the turns..?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

How did quads ever become part of his erode rant?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Would we really want this game to grow into something big like CSGO? I know it never would given the physics and the sport partake in, but honestly I think the small community is unique and its something that makes it more enjoyable than other PC games.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Checkerz... Do not reply to this noob.

Checkerz... I repeat... Do not reply to this noob!