Special Edition Bikes - Come and get 'em

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DJ99X

Re: Special Edition Bikes - Come and get 'em

Post by DJ99X »

That thread was meant for skins that everyone can use, but I guess I should make a post there that has team skins
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

ok thanks DJ :]
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Hey, beautiful bikes I must say. I have one litle request, since I just recently started playing MXS and are quite new to skinning and everything I only really know how to work with photoshop, and I would like to ask if it was possible for you to upload the black kawasaki as a PNG file (and if possible remove the handguard) so that I can do the number-plates myself in photoshop

Thanks a lot!

Btw: Great work, i hope to become as skilled as you in the arts of skinning one day (:
Edo
Team: Privateer

Post by Edo »

Hello, sorry for the probably stupid question, but, can you upload the template for the wheels? i'm really searching them :cry:
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Edo wrote:Hello, sorry for the probably stupid question, but, can you upload the template for the wheels? i'm really searching them :cry:
how far deep did you get into the the forum my god..this is from 2008..(i doubt anyone still has this)
Edo

Post by Edo »

ColtHans wrote:
Edo wrote:Hello, sorry for the probably stupid question, but, can you upload the template for the wheels? i'm really searching them :cry:
how far deep did you get into the the forum my god..this is from 2008..(i doubt anyone still has this)
see how much i want them? :lol:
Edo

Post by Edo »

ColtHans wrote:
see how much i want them? :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I always panic a bit seeing a thread from 2008 brought back up. Why do you want them? This model is old and not sure if a template exists for it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Edo

Post by Edo »

I want them because i would like to put other colors on to make them match with other bikes
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote:I always panic a bit seeing a thread from 2008 brought back up. Why do you want them? This model is old and not sure if a template exists for it.
Hey! Let's take it easy and appreciate the fact that someone tries to enjoy the good old free stuff!
Edo

Post by Edo »

Wahlamt wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:I always panic a bit seeing a thread from 2008 brought back up. Why do you want them? This model is old and not sure if a template exists for it.
Hey! Let's take it easy and appreciate the fact that someone tries to enjoy the good old free stuff!
thanks storken :wink: :P