Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I look at his propensity for Russian mail-order brides. Marla Maples being an exception. Also, his desperation to get a Chump tower in Moscow and how he soooo wants to be a dictator or equivalent. I'm sure the Steele dossier isn't some complete fabrication since it fits his disturbing M.O. I haven't really touched on his Nazi ambitions/leanings. Every chance he's had to denounce that faction, he's complimented them or pivoted somehow. Defending neo-Nazi's as "Fine folks" somehow being inadvertently mixed in at Charlottesville. I don't want to go on.
I can't defend any of that. The problem for the republicans is that thanks to Trump they *do* have to defend it. He has no loyalty to the party so you can bet he will attack them if they don't. This is a nightmare scenario for the republicans. As a democrat, would you really prefer it if Cruz had won instead of Trump?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

At this point I'd have to ask myself..."What's worse, the White Nationalists or the Religious Right?" The most common answer is "Derp, better than Hillary!" or "I'd sacrifice my children to avoid Hillary! Derp!" The totally schizo left ain't any better with all of this misplaced overreaction to the Ferguson shooting incident, gender invention etc. and ANTIFA being a fundamentally good idea carried out by blithering idiots etc. etc. The well has gotten so poisoned for both sides that it's gonna be hard for either side to come up with a likable candidate in the foreseeable future.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

:idea:
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:his desperation to get a Trump tower in Moscow
No desperation. Just a business move.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:he soooo wants to be a dictator or equivalent.
Your opinion.
jlv wrote: Do you really think they have something on him? As time goes on I'm thinking it's less and less likely.
Of course they don't. But they're definitely going to keep dragging it out to give people who hate him "hope."
jlv wrote:The democrats' and Obama's attitude towards Russia when they were running against Romney doesn't help them. It's hard to go from laughing at Romney for his Russia concerns to where they are now.
Politics are only pushed when it benefits a party.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:The totally schizo left ain't any better with all of this misplaced overreaction to the Ferguson shooting incident, gender invention... The well has gotten so poisoned for both sides that it's gonna be hard for either side to come up with a likable candidate in the foreseeable future.
At least we agree on something.

Let me end my thoughts on the subject by saying this. I didn't vote Trump in the primaries. He wasn't in line with my views 100% like Cruz (who I did vote for) or Carson (my first pick). I did vote Trump for the election because he was the closest to my views by any of the candidates, and I still don't like everything he does. I didn't like Hillary because I still believe she is guilty of leaking classified information about our national security, but it was paid off and brushed under the rug. That's just how I see it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I look at his propensity for Russian mail-order brides. Marla Maples being an exception. Also, his desperation to get a Chump tower in Moscow and how he soooo wants to be a dictator or equivalent. I'm sure the Steele dossier isn't some complete fabrication since it fits his disturbing M.O. I haven't really touched on his Nazi ambitions/leanings. Every chance he's had to denounce that faction, he's complimented them or pivoted somehow. Defending neo-Nazi's as "Fine folks" somehow being inadvertently mixed in at Charlottesville. I don't want to go on.
Wow, you have gone batshit Havoc.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Anyone going to comment on how tribalism has dis-assembled the US
TeamHavocRacing

m121c wrote:Wow, you have gone batshit Havoc.
You are still in deep denial Mason.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
m121c wrote:Wow, you have gone batshit Havoc.
You are still in deep denial Mason.
Only time Mason is on is to reply to you, doesnt even talk to his old friends :cry:
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Hate how the mainstream media portrays trump. It's pretty obvious their distaste and out right slandering of him. I know he's not perfect and has skeletons in his closet we all do. Everyone is blaming him for the shutdown yet its the people in congress who cannot agree mainly the dems. When it comes down to it the dems never want to negotiate only their way. Trump is not a fraid of anyone and will stick to his guns (ftmp). Most people in Washington are bought and paid for which is a shame.

I'd rather have my taxpayer dollars used on a border wall than have open borders as the left want. Look at sweden, france, germany, and tell me how well open borders work. If Pelosi is for open borders why is there a wall around her home? Most of the popular dems want to turn the country into a communist state and take all of our rights. Read half of the bills they try to pass and sneak stuff in. There has been a lot of 2nd A crap going down that needs to be stopped (see ny). Unfortunately trump and the nra is letting the dems get to much ground. These state proposed laws outright infringe upon 1A and 2A rights. We all took Obamacare despite not wanting it look how it turned out.

What's sickening is how Google and other social media companies are pushing certain agendas (leftist). This is down right wrong and you are doing nothing but promoting propaganda. At least trump is out in the open a lot of the dems hide in the shadows, brainwash you, and stab you in the back.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Kinda weird how we were all united and a strong nation after we had a horrific event happen (9/11), then go through one presidency and we hate each other again...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

IDK how old you were in 2001, but the week or so after 9/11 everyone played nice, then back to same ol. I love how it's all the left that's so evil. yet the right is just a bunch of angels. That is a real lack of self reflection and honesty. Like Race said, tribalism produces this sense of "It's all them, not us."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I wonder if the republicans blamed Obama for the shut down in 2013.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

The hatred between the two parties keeps pushing them farther apart on issues. Democrats saying it's okay to abort up to point of birth is just wrong.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

DBRider251 wrote:Kinda weird how we were all united and a strong nation after we had a horrific event happen (9/11), then go through one presidency and we hate each other again...
lol. One presidency over the span of 18 years?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:At this point I'd have to ask myself..."What's worse, the White Nationalists or the Religious Right?" The most common answer is "Derp, better than Hillary!" or "I'd sacrifice my children to avoid Hillary! Derp!" The totally schizo left ain't any better with all of this misplaced overreaction to the Ferguson shooting incident, gender invention etc. and ANTIFA being a fundamentally good idea carried out by blithering idiots etc. etc. The well has gotten so poisoned for both sides that it's gonna be hard for either side to come up with a likable candidate in the foreseeable future.
If Trump was a true threat to the country, it'd be an easy decision to take Cruz over him. But you're smart enough to know that Cruz would have been a much tougher adversary. By now he'd have passed so much conservative legislation it'd take the democrats a decade to undo it. Whereas Trump just got around to asking for funding for his wall now, after he lost the house. That kind of incompetency is like a dream come true for the democrats. If he resigned tomorrow most democrats would be secretly disappointed.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.