MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by aeffertz »

On The Pipe wrote:Hope everyone is staying warm the wind is crazy.
So glad they called off work for me today. Working outside was brutal yesterday, today would've been even gnarlier. Think it hit -50 F with the windchill so far!
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

aeffertz wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:Hope everyone is staying warm the wind is crazy.
So glad they called off work for me today. Working outside was brutal yesterday, today would've been even gnarlier. Think it hit -50 F with the windchill so far!
Yeah our new construction plumbers are forced to take off. However the heat guys like me have to work. It's always my hands and feet that are tough to keep warm. Just glad I lucked out with my current job and don't have to be outside the next few days.

Saw on reddit a guy in MN was servicing a rooftop unit real feel was -60ish RIP.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

-58C without the wind chill is the coldest I've ever worked in personally. Pooped my dick that day. God bless Alberta......
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

On The Pipe wrote:real feel was -60ish RIP.
I think I heard that the next day or one after that it would be 40f. A 100 degree swing?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Yeah, suppose to be in the 40’s this weekend. Fucking crazy.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:real feel was -60ish RIP.
I think I heard that the next day or one after that it would be 40f. A 100 degree swing?
Yeah the temps keep going back up here quickly. Next week will be high 40s I think and more rain. We have already had too much rain here. I just want a decent snowstorm we keep getting screwed on the tracks despite being an El Nino winter.
TeamHavocRacing

Out here on the West coast we've had a warm, mild winter with zero snow so far. Snowpack is half of normal. Last year we were at 130% then an early heat wave wiped away all that extra gained snowpack. Send some this way!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Seems that sim isn't the only dead thing....

TransWorld Motocross on Hold...for now. | Transworld Motocross
https://motocross.transworld.net/news/t ... -hold-now/
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

damn thats heartbreaking. I hope they do find a way to keep going, Donn is a killer photographer and a great editor.
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
TeamHavocRacing

Just for the record JLV, I don't believe sim is dead, just the brains of all the kids saying it is.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Seems that sim isn't the only dead thing....

Big yikes. I think ive already paid for another year! :lol:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

If this isn't quality content, I don't know what is.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

With all this OG and throwback stuff that's been happening lately its been making me nostalgic and I was getting mad at my choice to format all my drives without saving anything. It had been years so I see how I justified not saving my Personal Folder but the archive I had was neat to look at sometimes. Going through my closet of stuff I just so happened to find my laptop from college and in it my drive that hasn't been touched since 2014. I lost most of the tracks I was trying to finish up which is a bummer but realistically I wasn't going to anyways. The main thing is all those cool old things like the custom stuff made by mxracer and Luiz, the beta tracks I was in, some of the custom stuff August made, my Creative MX Suzuki skin, the SX2010-2014 tracks, custom p2sta gear with his Tech10/Gaerne models, etc. etc. Mostly pumped to get the KX model back and my config file back. Can't wait to spin laps against AI on X1B and relearn everything.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

--learn
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Seems that sim isn't the only dead thing....

I am going to be bummed if TWMX is cancelled. I have been doing the series since 65's and it always has a good turn out. Its going to leave us with minimal racing.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion