Free Seabolt

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
team canada

Re: Free Seabolt

Post by team canada »

free sperm
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Andy_Hack wrote:Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.
R.I.P Seabolt
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Ac Dash »

Andy_Hack wrote:Seabolt and I were actually about to sort it out, but that never really worked out. He's still spreading lies about me and I'm still convinced that he didn't change/grow up deep inside. Just my two cents.
I dont think seabolt is one to really bag on anyone. Hes a pretty forgivable dude But big facts i wish i had the content Seabolt showed me. Where you sent him dick picks while he was underage. He probably wouldnt have snitched if you were circumcised :roll: :roll: :roll:
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

just free the sperm so he can reproduce and make more mx sim players
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Hmmmm. How about follow the fucking rules? Do the crime...etc. As much as I disagree with charging for bikes when no copyright is paid to OEMs.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

I used to absolutely HATE Seabolt for some of the crap he said to/about me. The guy could've dropped dead and I wouldn't have cared. That's where I was at with it.

However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.
If he screws up, I'm sure it's as easy as hitting that ban button.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

WellsMX524 wrote: However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here
sounds familiar
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Rush wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote: However, looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here
sounds familiar
Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Jeremy150 wrote: Except you cheated 1 month ago :lol:
and punted me across the galaxy
TeamHavocRacing

WellsMX524 wrote:...looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.
I remember some of the abuse you suffered here. Unforgivable. Maybe Christ says to forgive, but from the get-go Seabolt didn't pass the smell test. Certain names get associated with trouble...*cough Havoc cough* People get perma-banned for a good reason. Free No MoFo!!! I'd say even JLV has a Christ-like streak giving certain habitual manipulators the ol' pat on the back and an atta boy jus cuz sometimes. See: Jones221.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:...looking back on it, I understand he was an immature teenager like a lot of us were, and that maybe he deserves a second chance on here.
I remember some of the abuse you suffered here. Unforgivable. Maybe Christ says to forgive, but from the get-go Seabolt didn't pass the smell test. Certain names get associated with trouble...*cough Havoc cough* People get perma-banned for a good reason. Free No MoFo!!! I'd say even JLV has a Christ-like streak giving certain habitual manipulators the ol' pat on the back and an atta boy jus cuz sometimes. See: Jones221.
Judging by your strong opinion towards this, can you explain exactly why Seabolt is banned and his prior offenses?

Go into detail if at all possible.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

plz free sperm :cry: very good guy
TeamHavocRacing

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Judging by your strong opinion towards this, can you explain exactly why Seabolt is banned and his prior offenses? Go into detail if at all possible.
Jesus! Now I have to search his posts? Can't I just irrationally blurt out something without some punk putting me on trial?
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

unbanning contributors?