Track Finding Website

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
MasterT
Team: Privateer

Track Finding Website

Post by MasterT »

Figured I'd build a website that would make it easier to find an MX Sim track to ride.

Let me know what you think.

https://mxsimp.com/
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Track Finding Website

Post by 808 »

My smallpound isn't on there. I am offended.

Looks good though
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Pretty good. Will you add categories, filters etc? How far back the catalogue will you go with adding tracks?
MasterT

Post by MasterT »

Thanks. I'm just putting it out there for now to see if there's any interest in something like this. Finding things via a forum is similar to finding a news story you read a year ago.

People that register can add tracks and reviews. Each goes through an approval process. I'll be casually adding tracks to the listing and have plans for a couple small features. Beyond that, it's up to feedback on where it goes.

I need to keep up my web app chops in this framework. After building a few personal apps, I figured I'd build something that other people might find interesting.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I've always wanted to make a site like this too. In order for me (personally) to use it, it would more or less need to have every track released. If it only has the best or the latest ones, I personally wouldn't find a lot I was searching for, but maybe that's just old me..
MasterT

Post by MasterT »

Cool! Yea, that makes sense. I'll continue adding in tracks..