Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Thoughts? Gov. Shutdown

Post by DBRider251 »

Mikey wrote:No way they'll allow Saint Bernard go through again.
If he lives that long :lol:
m121c wrote:so what is use is crying over it?
He just can't get over why she lost, and I've never heard anyone hit the nail on the head more than Mikey. He was spot on with "Obviously more Republicans would vote for someone that wasn't their first choice in the primaries than young(er and ish) Dem voters switching to Hillary after she/they fucked Saint Bernard." But Havoc thinks just because she lost, that he had to have had outside help.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:When the evidence comes out it's obviously already doubted because of your obvious confirmation bias.
Like your confirmation bias towards Hillary? The corruptness of the Clintons is laughable. There were many democrats that didn't even vote, or voted 3rd party, because they didn't like Clinton.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If you actually went back and read my posts, you'd see I've been honest about both Clinton's history. The amount of people being charged and convicted in connection with Russia is more than enough confirmation of the smoke coming from a fire. Like I said, trying to argue this with such "younger, less experienced people" is an exercise in futility. Over and out.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Again, none of them are clean. Is your hatred of him because of Russia? Because of his rhetoric? Or is it because of his policies?

Your honesty of Clinton to Trump is rather scewed in my opinion. The way you talk about him.. woulda thought you had a personal vendetta against the guy because he shit on the hood of your prius or something.

Im not confirming nor denying Russian influence, you made that conclusion on your own. I will, given evidence, be critical of both sides. The investigation itself and the institutions involved haven’t exactly shown integrity eithier.