Cr500 bike mod test 1

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Cr500 bike mod test 1

Post by Cody Dawe »

After a bit of work with IDA I've come up with this. More work on this to come but its just a start for now. Thoughts, if this is even worth spending time on until JLV adds in the cr/kx500's?
[youtube]https://youtu.be/jFf65Qgrc0Q[/youtube]
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Cr500 bike mod test 1

Post by Cody Dawe »

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

That's been done before that way, same way I rode a '15 "dyno" CRF250 for a few races in the beginning of 2014. Just watch out with the new cheat system JLV is working on to not get flagged as suspicious. Also don't release it to the kids so they'll ruin everything.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

Wahlamt wrote:That's been done before that way, same way I rode a '15 "dyno" CRF250 for a few races in the beginning of 2014. Just watch out with the new cheat system JLV is working on to not get flagged as suspicious. Also don't release it to the kids so they'll ruin everything.
ah gotcha, thank you.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Wahlamt wrote:That's been done before that way, same way I rode a '15 "dyno" CRF250 for a few races in the beginning of 2014. Just watch out with the new cheat system JLV is working on to not get flagged as suspicious. Also don't release it to the kids so they'll ruin everything.
It did flag it. UID 2385 on server 192.145.232.22:19852 (flowtech). Sneaky, I'll ignore this one but don't take that online again.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

jlv wrote:
It did flag it. UID 2385 on server 192.145.232.22:19852 (flowtech). Sneaky, I'll ignore this one but don't take that online again.
Ah understood, thank you. Do you have plans for making any of the 500's?
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

jlv wrote:
Sorry for the double post. If you dont mine me asking, what all would trip a flag?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:
jlv wrote:
Sorry for the double post. If you dont mine me asking, what all would trip a flag?
Anything that's a modified .exe more or less.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:Sorry for the double post. If you dont mine me asking, what all would trip a flag?
Yeah, he's definitely not prying for information on how to work around the cheat engine :lol:
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

Jeremy150 wrote:
sneakyKittyGaming wrote:Sorry for the double post. If you dont mine me asking, what all would trip a flag?
Yeah, he's definitely not prying for information on how to work around the cheat engine :lol:
what was done in the video was done in IDA. i only use CE to find addresses if the game doesnt have a dumper or if a signature in that dumper no longer gives me the correct offset to what im looking for, i dont use CE to write to them. whats the purpose of cheating in sim anyways, 250s are fairly easy to ride, 450s are a bit harder and sure as heck do not need more power, it would be annoying at that point. besides, i have other games to keep me busy(hence my tutorial series on GH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrzFQ_ab8ug
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

sneakyKittyGaming wrote:whats the purpose of cheating in sim anyways
0, the same as every game ever
manii20

Post by manii20 »

nickuzick wrote:
That made me very curious if anyone is using this and we don't even know :D
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody Dawe »

manii20 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
That made me very curious if anyone is using this and we don't even know :D
well its not going to give anyone an advantage to begin with. its literally a kx450f thats set to use 250 2 stroke sounds and renamed to cr500 in the bike list. i did find pretty much everything to alter the bike, but if youve ever viewed ida's pseudocode, its quite difficult to walk through. plus like jlv said, using this online will result in a ban so im not bothering with this anyways as its no fun to just play in singleplayer and someone may end up accidentally using this online since its literally a modified mx.exe
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Please don't pursue this. I don't want to end up banning you.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

jlv wrote:Please don't pursue this. I don't want to end up banning you.
Come on hes trying to make something for the game.... dont ban him