Just a heads up...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Just a heads up...

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Same kind of thing as with the Seabolt thing. Kids know when they're doing bad things and count on being given a pass.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Atom6246 wrote:He's good to go JLV.
Have to admit I did not expect this to end well. Kudos to Ethan for proving me wrong!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:This isn't the real world. Over there, if you had that attitude and said the shit he said at first, there'd be no forgiveness, especially after 116 days. Real urgent. :roll: There'd be interest added and a perma-ban. Go back to the first page and look how he trolled Chex about how important it was to him and how money means nothing. Fuck him! This teaches him nothing about the real world.
Not very liberal of you Havoc! Throw in some spelling and punctuation errors and that could be a Trump tweet!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Rent free
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Cody Dawe
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Next Level Racing

Post by Cody Dawe »

jlv wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:He's good to go JLV.
Have to admit I did not expect this to end well. Kudos to Ethan for proving me wrong!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:This isn't the real world. Over there, if you had that attitude and said the shit he said at first, there'd be no forgiveness, especially after 116 days. Real urgent. :roll: There'd be interest added and a perma-ban. Go back to the first page and look how he trolled Chex about how important it was to him and how money means nothing. Fuck him! This teaches him nothing about the real world.
Not very liberal of you Havoc! Throw in some spelling and punctuation errors and that could be a Trump tweet!
His safe space bubble had a crack in it letting some of the conservative evil in.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:Not very liberal of you Havoc!
Well, I guess running "JLV's Home for Evil Kids" is understandable since each one is a paying customer. Your prerogative. It seems quite liberal of you to unban and give a pass to such twisted little demons!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Well, I guess running "JLV's Home for Evil Kids" is understandable since each one is a paying customer. Your prerogative. It seems quite liberal of you to unban and give a pass to such twisted little demons!
I'm turning into a bleeding heart! Seriously though, everyone he wronged is satisfied so there's no harm in giving him another chance. I still think you're more conservative than you let on. Sooner or later you're coming to the dark side with the rest of us!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

jlv wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
I'm turning into a bleeding heart! Seriously though, everyone he wronged is satisfied so there's no harm in giving him another chance. I still think you're more conservative than you let on. Sooner or later you're coming to the dark side with the rest of us!
& you ban sneaky kitty over a petty ass comment but leave peasants like ethan in the community smh thats why this game is falling apart. These god damn 12 year olds are the problem in races, servers, forums and anything else possible. Thanks for the fun times but theres a reason your loyal custys are peacin out. Get your paper tho booboo. *crushed dissenter* fuck it
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

jlv wrote:Sooner or later you're coming to the dark side
You can’t make jokes like that. The dude is like 98.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

DABZZZ wrote:
jlv wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Well, I guess running "JLV's Home for Evil Kids" is understandable since each one is a paying customer. Your prerogative. It seems quite liberal of you to unban and give a pass to such twisted little demons!
& you ban sneaky kitty over a petty ass comment but leave peasants like ethan in the community smh thats why this game is falling apart. These god damn 12 year olds are the problem in races, servers, forums and anything else possible. Thanks for the fun times but theres a reason your loyal custys are peacin out. Get your paper tho booboo. *crushed dissenter* fuck it
sneaky was banned for cheating, and jlv gave him a warning too unlike most.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Racers52 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
jlv wrote: I'm turning into a bleeding heart! Seriously though, everyone he wronged is satisfied so there's no harm in giving him another chance. I still think you're more conservative than you let on. Sooner or later you're coming to the dark side with the rest of us!
He wasnt banned til yesterday, after saying something about their safe bubble.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:I still think you're more conservative than you let on.
I don't recycle very much. I love guns, dirtbikes and chicks. All of those produce greenhouse gases. I could instantly play slide guitar once I tried it. I feel pretty comfortable circle track racing, but I just can't get behind the ignorance. Believe me, I fucking hate hippies, but at least they admit when they're gay.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

DABZZZ wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
He wasnt banned til yesterday, after saying something about their safe bubble.
Your support of cheaters is duly noted.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

simmer down boys its just a game. geez. :lol:
only one to win something real from the game!