2019 Fox V3 Helmet

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Re: 2019 Fox V3 Helmet

Post by chaseb31 »

Super sick work dawg! Glad to see someone contributing to the community!
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

ButterBall wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:I know one thing, ripping a model from a huge corporation is a massive copyright infringement.
Here we go again with the crooked lies Hillary, i didn't rip the model,
just found it online, actually the user who posted that link works with
THQ Nordic. Moral of the story, fuck off with trying to accuse me of
ripping models and selling them to people.
#FireCohenhour #jeremy=Hillary
#nevergoingtobepresident
Bower946

Post by Bower946 »

Bower946 wrote:
ButterBall wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:
guess I’m quoting twice lol. Probably not the best idea to argue with currently one of the most active contributors of the game, the guy knows his shit.
beast 519
Team: RIDE365.com

Post by beast 519 »

So clean dude!
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

Bower946 wrote:
Bower946 wrote:
ButterBall wrote:
guess I’m quoting twice lol. Probably not the best idea to argue with currently one of the most active contributors of the game, the guy knows his shit.
lowkey, butterball isnt wrong imo, its free online, if you ca prove it shouldnt be then fair game but until then i dont see anything wrong with using this helmet. idrk or care if hes selling it tbh, let the man do his thing, if it bothers you that much then dont buy it ig (just go get a free one), another helmet in this community for people to use doesnt bother me, especially when 80% of this community runs bell helmets cause thats the only thing up to date.
skraks

Post by skraks »

Jeremy150 wrote:I know one thing, ripping a model from a huge corporation is a massive copyright infringement.
and as per this jeremy, im not picking anyones side, but im pretty sure using redbulls logos and hondas design as well as ktm and husky and profiting off of it also a copyright infringement unless you were given their permission right?
skraks

Post by skraks »

skraks wrote:
and as per this jeremy, im not picking anyones side, but im pretty sure using redbulls logos and hondas design as well as ktm and husky and profiting off of it also a copyright infringement unless you were given their permission right?
im pretty sure most things in this game break a stupid amount of copyright infringements, idk i could be wrong, im just putting in out there
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

skraks wrote:
Yes if you are using Redbull's or any of the other manufactures logo's to sell a product that would be a copyright infringement. Hence why my PSDs don't come with those logos.
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Gotta agree with skraks
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
skraks

Post by skraks »

Jeremy150 wrote:
skraks wrote:
Yes if you are using Redbull's or any of the other manufactures logo's to sell a product that would be a copyright infringement. Hence why my PSDs don't come with those logos.
yes but your honda does come woth honda logo.... and many others, as does your husky and ktm.... im just sayin
skraks

Post by skraks »

skraks wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:
skraks wrote: and as per this jeremy, im not picking anyones side, but im pretty sure using redbulls logos and hondas design as well as ktm and husky and profiting off of it also a copyright infringement unless you were given their permission right?
yes but your honda does come woth honda logo.... and many others, as does your husky and ktm.... im just sayin
nvm i misread that lmao
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

Here is the thing tho, that a stars helmet is from a diff game and its just kinda eh. i mean as long as he isnt selling it or anything i would think its okay, but im not even close to informed about law and the property aspects of these video game models.
wocky slush
Bower946

Post by Bower946 »

skraks wrote:
I guess your right, lol. props to you for actually doing some research.
Reid

Post by Reid »

really good helmet! but why is it $75??? no hate or anything, i have no idea how many hours he put into this, how much money it costs to 3d scan a helmet, just a little weird to buy a helmet for 75 bucks, when the actual game is 40
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Reid wrote:really good helmet! but why is it $75??? no hate or anything, i have no idea how many hours he put into this, how much money it costs to 3d scan a helmet, just a little weird to buy a helmet for 75 bucks, when the actual game is 40
Long story short, its their work and they can determine how much they think its worth. Sure it might be steep pricing but unless youre gonna make it yourself, thats what you'll pay. The sheer detail in the models by Jeremy etc these days are to a fairly high standard don't forget.