WWD ORIGINAL (FIRST TRACK RELEASE)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

WWD ORIGINAL (FIRST TRACK RELEASE)

Post by Whiteracing204 »

Hi guys! This is my first track release to the public.There is 1 mx and 1 sx...
Please let me know what you think id really love to hear feedback and if you would like to see me start making more tracks let me know!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eqb21xuf ... L.rar/file
If you have any problems let me know!
Thanks!
christianjonse
Team: Privateer

Re: WWD ORIGINAL (FIRST TRACK RELEASE)

Post by christianjonse »

:D
jmaddawg

Post by jmaddawg »

Overall good track for being your first release. Dont take my criticism in a wrong way because thats not my intent. Heres some things i think you could work on to make some awesome tracks; your jump scaling is super wide. if you turn down your radius when painting your gradients, you could make the track look a bit more realistic. i think the features you built were good ideas, but ended up looking weird due to the wideness. Some of the berms were very wide making it faster to just cut way inside. i guess maybe try to make them have a smaller gradient and less steep. Again, overall good track for your first one. sorry for the essay but i saw you wanted feedback so i rode the track for a good while to get an idea on what to tell you lol
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

jmaddawg wrote:Overall good track for being your first release. Dont take my criticism in a wrong way because thats not my intent. Heres some things i think you could work on to make some awesome tracks; your jump scaling is super wide. if you turn down your radius when painting your gradients, you could make the track look a bit more realistic. i think the features you built were good ideas, but ended up looking weird due to the wideness. Some of the berms were very wide making it faster to just cut way inside. i guess maybe try to make them have a smaller gradient and less steep. Again, overall good track for your first one. sorry for the essay but i saw you wanted feedback so i rode the track for a good while to get an idea on what to tell you lol
No thats exactly what I want! You don't learn what people want and like unless they tell you! Thank you for the feedback it is greatly appreciated! I'll definitely keep what you said in mind for my next track!