BAC: 2019 Rd. 11 Indianapolis

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BDawg
Team: Underground RC

BAC: 2019 Rd. 11 Indianapolis

Post by BDawg »

Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: BAC: 2019 Rd. 11 Indianapolis

Post by Clfitty »

You're killin it lately. I would love to see you do the same replicas throughout the outdoor season with pre-made ruts and bumps. Sick of the erode in this game. Would be sweet to see your take on it.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
BDawg

Post by BDawg »

Clfitty wrote:You're killin it lately. I would love to see you do the same replicas throughout the outdoor season with pre-made ruts and bumps. Sick of the erode in this game. Would be sweet to see your take on it.
Yea I would like to I just dont know how to get an accurate height map so it would be extremely hard. If someone would be able to help me with that I would be down to do them.
ButterBall
Team: ButterBall Decals

Post by ButterBall »

BDawg wrote:
Clfitty wrote:You're killin it lately. I would love to see you do the same replicas throughout the outdoor season with pre-made ruts and bumps. Sick of the erode in this game. Would be sweet to see your take on it.
Yea I would like to I just dont know how to get an accurate height map so it would be extremely hard. If someone would be able to help me with that I would be down to do them.
with outdoors, im not too sure that a height map would even be possible, i think the move would be to make it by hand in editor
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

Thanks for the awesome track!
ktm161

Post by ktm161 »

killing it bro
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

ButterBall wrote:with outdoors, im not too sure that a height map would even be possible, i think the move would be to make it by hand in editor
Raw heightmap pulled from the National Map with no tweaks done in Photoshop or MXS editor. Some of the US tracks even have pretty much all of the jump data.