"Nate" UID 16121

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki

"Nate" UID 16121

Post by tymotoboy53 »

So I don't have a lot of time to spend playing sim anymore. I'm 24 and work a full-time job as well as trying to live an actual life outside of video games and sim.

I usually only try to qualify the day of, or the day before the amateur race on Sunday's and that is the only time I play the game now.

So here I am, Saturday morning trying to put in a lap because I'm going snowboarding in about an hour. I'm trying to find a flow on this Indianapolis track and putting down consistent laps, when this "Nate" guy continuously cleans me out.

I asked him if he was even trying to qualify or sign up for the race and he said "No".

So with this being said, don't we have "rules" against players that are riding in qualifying servers when they shouldn't be? And on top of it he continued to maliciously take me out whenever I was on a really good qualifying lap.

My game won't record demos anymore for some reason (maybe someone can help me with that?) so I don't have any video, but Michael Dieringer was in the server and saw everything.

I'm getting really sick of this immature community and its toxicity. I think you should make an example out of this guy and show the true community that you actually care about the rules and abide by what is written.

Thank you.
MaxChwalik
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: "Nate" UID 16121

Post by MaxChwalik »

to be able to save demos you want to go into your Mx Simulator hit "New Race" and then you will see on the right side "Record Demo" you want to put that on yes then exit the game I believe then re-open then if you're in a server hit "t" to bring up chat then put "/namedemo Name" then exit the game and when you go back in if you go to "Playback Race" it should be there, If I was you I would message The RaceFactoryGaming bot in the RF discord.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/scTCxPz

They will probably tell you to protest but that is worthless if you don't have the demo to provide evidence, Hope this helps.
Michael Dieringer

Post by Michael Dieringer »

Actually didn't see anything since I was just playing with my suspension while Tyler was arguing. Nate is just playing the game and a ban is not necessary against Nate since this could've been avoided by Tyler joining a different server or Tyler making a gap between himself and Nate in order to avoid contact and being able to make a lap. Also mentioning what you do outside of sim is not necessary when you are trying to ban someone.
nate

Post by nate »

Just came in to set the record straight. I'm just a casual gamer, I don't participate in any of the racing events, I just like to race the new tracks online for fun. I don't intentionally wreck people. We raced for probably 30 minutes without incident and then came together twice in two back to back races. The first was purely a racing incident as we both committed to the same line, the second was admittedly my fault as I lost control in front of him in the whoops and he got collected. Normally I apologize for stuff like that but when you go straight to obscene name calling and raging at me in the chat I'm not going to bother. So I do take issue with you saying
"I'm getting really sick of this immature community and its toxicity"
because I think how you reacted to said incidents is exactly the immature and toxic behavior that the community could do without.
I asked him if he was even trying to qualify or sign up for the race and he said "No".
That's a complete work of fiction, I never said that. However it is true that I'm not participating in the race, and I was unaware that it was a qualifying only server, if that is indeed the case. If so i'm happy to race on other servers, just direct me to the appropriate ones.
I'm 24 and work a full-time job as well as trying to live an actual life outside of video games and sim
I'm married with kids and just got back from a deployment.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

not an elsinore server so jlv can't do anything anyways lol
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

ColtHans wrote:not an elsinore server so jlv can't do anything anyways lol
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!