Kael Braden

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Amazing_Potato_128
Team: Fun Factory Racing

Kael Braden

Post by Amazing_Potato_128 »

I am not requesting Kael is banned on account of his racing, but I would at least like some action being taken on him. Countless times he has come into multiple servers (808, Emf race servers, MXS Lobby races, ect...) and been very toxic with his speech. Going as far as to call myself and various other people pretty bad stuff (i.e. Retarded, down syndrome, and various other messed up names.) I do not have any demos saved of him doing this but if anyone needs proof, I can get a couple demo's or screen shots next race. Me, my teamates, and many others in the MX Sim community are pretty fed up with the stuff he is saying about people with mental disabilities because we have family members with disabilities. We would like if someone on Whipstyle did something like talked to Kael about his actions on our discord and in Sim chat.

-AmazingPotato128
hi
Add me on discord (Amazing Potato 128#7579) for screenshots and team/personal edits :)
Amazing_Potato_128
Team: Fun Factory Racing

Re: Kael Braden

Post by Amazing_Potato_128 »

EDIT: UID is 24832
hi
Add me on discord (Amazing Potato 128#7579) for screenshots and team/personal edits :)
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Without proof this is just slander
eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

nickuzick wrote:Without proof this is just slander
Try to get proof next time this happens
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by Kael_Braden »

lol xD