2019 Yamaha YZ450F Release

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Djlove04
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2019 Yamaha YZ450F Release

Post by Djlove04 »

Quinten wrote:
Djlove04 wrote: I agree the back fender is similar. What about the rest of thr bike and/or plastics. The zip tie tho lol
Why are you still trying to defend? I've clearly stated the obvious and provided the proof. Where is yours? I can continue to provide images and waste my time proving a point that has already been made or you can come to the realization with the rest of us that it is clearly ripped from MESX 2.
Never said I was defending. I clearly stated that I wasn’t taking anyone’s side. I dont own mxes2 was only asking for that reason. I do believe most parts are from another sim model but I see where you guys are coming from. Your points are valid that you have shown. I only posted on the forums for him. Bad call on my part. I had no knowledge of it being what it is.
Djlove04
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2019 Yamaha YZ450F Release

Post by Djlove04 »

jlv wrote:

Since everyone is saying its ripped please take the post/link down. I had no affiliation with the creation of the model let alone know it was ripped. Will definitely never post for anyone again. Guess ill be know as a “ripper” and everyone look down upon me in the community now. But I personally have never ripped content and never will. Cheers