Help

Post your questions here
DerekJames
Team: Privateer

Help

Post by DerekJames »

I turn my game on yesterday and my setup was gone. It was like the first time I started the game. Name changed, bike, skin, number, graphics, setup everything.
My skins and bikes are still there its just that everything reset.

So now that i've got everything back the way it was now my screen wont show when im dabbing or not. I can see its working but no notification on the top left like i'm used to. Any ideas?
Atom6246

Re: Help

Post by Atom6246 »

Don't have an explanation for the first part but possibly on a old snapshot/version?
GageGuerin413
Team: Privateer

Post by GageGuerin413 »

I am also having this same issue. Every time I log on everything is set to default and have to re enter my reg key.
Get off in 4 strokesz
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Can the game write anything to "%localappdata%\MX Simulator"? Try taking a screenshot and check if it shows up there.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

jlv wrote:Can the game write anything to "%localappdata%\MX Simulator"? Try taking a screenshot and check if it shows up there.
I'm having the same issues though my screenshots do go to my local file
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

kurtmx wrote:
jlv wrote:Can the game write anything to "%localappdata%\MX Simulator"? Try taking a screenshot and check if it shows up there.
I'm having the same issues though my screenshots do go to my local file
Can you check the permissions on your config file? If you have it write protected it won't be able to update it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.