R.I.P. Mx Simulator

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
BcMxKx37

Re: R.I.P. Mx Simulator

Post by BcMxKx37 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Brent929 wrote:jlv wrote:
A smaller, friendlier community like in the first few years wouldn't bother me at all.

:wink:
that is why doing all this is pointless. He doesn’t care that much anymore
i think the game is fine, there just isn't a big enough community anymore
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

I think there's too many servers with random tracks tbh lol back in the day it kind of felt like there was no other option but to play sx in elsinore 03 or mx in 01... and if you were bored and feeling like hot shit you could dive into the always busy 00 and skate around the noobs.

good mems :/
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Snopro704 wrote:I think there's too many servers with random tracks tbh lol back in the day it kind of felt like there was no other option but to play sx in elsinore 03 or mx in 01... and if you were bored and feeling like hot shit you could dive into the always busy 00 and skate around the noobs.

good mems :/
Yeah, it's tough because it's awesome people can have private servers but it also makes it harder to have full lobbies 24/7.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Is this it? Is that all? Is this the end? An old friend put it best...

Is this it?
Is this what it's all about Manny?
Eating, drinking, fucking, sucking, snorting.
Then what?
Tell me, then what?
You're 50.
You got a bag for a belly.
You got tits.
You need a bra.
They got hair on 'em.
You got a liver.
You got spots on it and you're eating this fuckin' shit.
You're looking like these rich fuckin' mummies in here.
This is what it's all about?
This is what I work for?
Tell me!
Conyo!
Look at that.
A junkie.
I got a fuckin' junkie for a wife.
Don't eat nothing.
Sleeps all day with them black shades on.
Wakes up with a quaalude and who won't fuck me because she's in a coma.
I can't even have a kid with her Manny.
Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fuckin' lilly baby with her.

:(
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Shanasman450
Team: Privateer

Post by Shanasman450 »

I haven't forgotten about doing a series for casual players. Some nasty stuff got in the way but I'm definitely going to do something for the regular guys.[/quote]

This had got me exited as I dont have a lot of time to put in to practice to get to that pro level but still want to race a series.
Shanasman450

Post by Shanasman450 »

I haven't forgotten about doing a series for casual players. Some nasty stuff got in the way but I'm definitely going to do something for the regular guys.
This had got me exited as I dont have a lot of time to put in to practice to get to that pro level but still want to race a series.

Ps: oops ☝️
Nick838

Post by Nick838 »

Shanasman450 wrote:
I haven't forgotten about doing a series for casual players. Some nasty stuff got in the way but I'm definitely going to do something for the regular guys.

Ps: oops ☝️
Something like this would actually be a lot of fun, almost like a competitive vet class IRL, they show up and take the race seriously but not so serious that they end up not being able to go to work Monday morning.
Brent929
Team: MAPW

Post by Brent929 »

I was just playing on the track " scrub or dead " ...... and loved it despite the looks...
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

Brent929 wrote:I was just playing on the track " scrub or dead " ...... and loved it despite the looks...
Now that is a classic lol I used to play that track so much
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

broland278 wrote:
Brent929 wrote:I was just playing on the track " scrub or dead " ...... and loved it despite the looks...

Now that is a classic lol I used to play that track so much
True!
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

yFMX wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
I mean, lets look at how paid content has advanced this game despite community push back.
Are you really comparing 2019 stuff with tracks and models from 10 years ago and saying they're better because it's paid content? That's ridiculous.
It's just that the tools and skills of the creators have gotten better in the last 10 years. If you compare the original MVA with MXGP, it's night and day and they're both paid content.

And MXS still looks like it's from 2012, paid content or not.
i have zero problem paying to race.. but i agree with this.
Ripping_reckless

Post by Ripping_reckless »

it will never be the same i started playing in 2015 and that was the starting point of the whole change over into a less well rounded game there pushing erode when the game is not made for it and not just that make people pay to race on erode that sucks ass im glad paying i still do it helps keep the game going but the only reason erode is still in the racing because they dont wanna put in the extra work of all hand made tracks even tho we pay for it only thing that pisses me off i mean it whatever no one never gets that in there head
Ripping_reckless

Post by Ripping_reckless »

how i feel im fine with paying 2 times a year 25 bucks but the erode thing i think should go i rather pay and be able to enjoy the racing theres alot more competition without erode cause its a tad easier and just more enjoyable
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Does anybody remember the monologue from Scarface at that restaurant?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I remember gettin on 03 and playin the JLV sx tracks. Gettin "top 10s" and feelin good about it. Lots of good memories in the 00 server too. It was good mxs racing like rF has, but you get unlimited tries to do good and it's strictly fun.