2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
motox4
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 MXSEMF.com Nationals Rd12 - Ironman

Post by motox4 »

Does some one else has problem with Glen Helen track? the game just crash on me on that track. it works after i join 3 times in the server, then im able to race. and mye replays only crash if im going to watch that to. any solution to this?
yz85103
Team: privateer

Post by yz85103 »

did you ever find a fix for this ? the same thing is happening to me
t_key

Post by t_key »

Hi there. I have issues with washogal. It does not work for me in elsinore 19801. I had issues with red bud, but than i downloaded that folder and that tracks works. But i cant find addons for washogal... I says my track is different, i have tried redownloading it, but it does not help
MaxChwalik
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MaxChwalik »

t_key wrote:Hi there. I have issues with washogal. It does not work for me in elsinore 19801. I had issues with red bud, but than i downloaded that folder and that tracks works. But i cant find addons for washogal... I says my track is different, i have tried redownloading it, but it does not help
jlv wrote:
nioubie wrote:CUT FIX FOR TONIGHT RACE ON WASHOUGAL(qualifier stay on without fix)

CUT FIX: http://www.mediafire.com/file/am9mwllep ... m.zip/file

CUT FIX and Shadow Remover: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xk1q66d6w ... S.zip/file
Should server admins use the cut fix version or the original?
Uollie

Post by Uollie »

Also getting disconnected for track files not matching. Just downloaded every track + the object pack for the first time a moment ago. As far as I know, I just needed the most updated version of each track (which I assume is from the first post) and the object pack. What am I missing?
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Uollie wrote:Also getting disconnected for track files not matching. Just downloaded every track + the object pack for the first time a moment ago. As far as I know, I just needed the most updated version of each track (which I assume is from the first post) and the object pack. What am I missing?
Uollie

Post by Uollie »

aeffertz wrote:
Uollie wrote:Also getting disconnected for track files not matching. Just downloaded every track + the object pack for the first time a moment ago. As far as I know, I just needed the most updated version of each track (which I assume is from the first post) and the object pack. What am I missing?
Thanks for the links, but it didn't appear to fix the disconnecting. I think the track was on budd's creek last night when I tried and just now it was on Unadilla.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Uollie wrote: Thanks for the links, but it didn't appear to fix the disconnecting. I think the track was on budd's creek last night when I tried and just now it was on Unadilla.
Server?
Uollie

Post by Uollie »

aeffertz wrote:
Uollie wrote: Thanks for the links, but it didn't appear to fix the disconnecting. I think the track was on budd's creek last night when I tried and just now it was on Unadilla.
Server?
The elsinore 19801 running these 2018 nationals. Got all the links from this thread.
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

Uollie wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Server?
The elsinore 19801 running these 2018 nationals. Got all the links from this thread.
having the same issue but it only happens when the server switches to Red Bud.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

nathanjames wrote:having the same issue but it only happens when the server switches to Red Bud.
You need the RedBud Race Fix version. I linked it a few posts up.
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

aeffertz wrote:
nathanjames wrote:having the same issue but it only happens when the server switches to Red Bud.
You need the RedBud Race Fix version. I linked it a few posts up.
Thanks dude!
jz38

Post by jz38 »

Anyone know why I can't download any of the tracks? All the links seem dead...
Snackin and Jackin since '98
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jz38 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:25 am Anyone know why I can't download any of the tracks? All the links seem dead...
Tried 20 different links on the first page and they all seemed to work. What error do you get? Could it be an anti-virus software blocking it or your ISP being restrictive?
jz38

Post by jz38 »

Wahlamt wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:40 pm
jz38 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:25 am Anyone know why I can't download any of the tracks? All the links seem dead...
Tried 20 different links on the first page and they all seemed to work. What error do you get? Could it be an anti-virus software blocking it or your ISP being restrictive?
no error, just wont load anything
Snackin and Jackin since '98