can you make a seperate folder without skins in it when you race but keep your folder with peoples skins?

Post your questions here
Brinker556
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Sunnyvale

can you make a seperate folder without skins in it when you race but keep your folder with peoples skins?

Post by Brinker556 »

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: can you make a seperate folder without skins in it when you race but keep your folder with peoples skins?

Post by Wahlamt »

Easiest would be to have a copy of your Program Files(x86)/Mx Simulator folder on your desktop with only what you need to race. Then launch it by having the latest snapshot in there. Assuming you haven't put all of your stuff in your personal folder.
Brinker556
Crushed Dissenter

Re: can you make a seperate folder without skins in it when you race but keep your folder with peoples skins?

Post by Brinker556 »

thanks, i tried to do it but when opening sim in that folder it says cant find game data i dont think i deleted anything important
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I believe the MLG hacker move is to put team skins into a subfolder within the install folder. That way, you can just move the folder in and out without having to worry about 2 separate installations.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Brinker556
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Brinker556 »

damnn ur a god ty
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

KTM57 wrote:I believe the MLG hacker move is to put team skins into a subfolder within the install folder. That way, you can just move the folder in and out without having to worry about 2 separate installations.