NCK Decals - 18 Released Cutouts .Ai / .Psd

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

NCK Decals - 18 Released Cutouts .Ai / .Psd

Post by NKarassy955 »

18 Released Cutouts By NCK Decals
BUY FULL CUSTOM OR OTHER MOTOCROSS ITEMS HERE

AND MORE...

Image Image Image

Side Note:
All Renders Were Completed By The Patrons Who Purchased The Bike Model. The Blend Scene Was Therefore Given To The Patron. If Any Further Questions Or Complaints Please PM Me.
NKarassy955
Crushed Dissenter
Team: NCKDecals.com

Re: NCK Decals - 18 Released Cutouts .Ai / .Psd

Post by NKarassy955 »

Hello,
This post will be taken down as some of the models have been stolen unconsciously. Please don't be like me, please buy your models. Big Sorry to Jeremy for being a scumbag and using his models without his permission and i hope all other players stop this act of wrong doing, as it is not the right thing to do. Thanks for your time and sorry once again Jeremy. im outtie
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Lmao, what?
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

NKarassy955 wrote:Hello,
This post will be taken down as some of the models have been stolen unconsciously. Please don't be like me, please buy your models. Big Sorry to Jeremy for being a scumbag and using his models without his permission and i hope all other players stop this act of wrong doing, as it is not the right thing to do. Thanks for your time and sorry once again Jeremy. im outtie
I think everyone's goal was to not be you even before you ripped a whole bunch of stuff.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

Apologies on the double post but excuse me champ?
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

Big sad, nice bikes though..

Creators make models without a company's permission all the time then make money off of it. Nbd?
Im 100% positive no one signs a "terms of use" OR "terms and conditions" when buying anything from creators here stating you cant redistribute the product. Also im pretty sure making money off of anything that is trademarked is borderline illegal? Im not sure how fair use works here.

If someone buys the model, its now their property too. If they decide to give it out afterwards then they have the right to do so.
Even though people who took no part in the creation will choose to get offended by that.

I can almost guarantee over 50% of people looking at this thread has something that's "ripped"

Id rather see creators take donations for their work and when they meet their quota the model gets released
Itd be a winX4. Creators get paid, consumers get products and content couldn't be ripped plus more content would be made more often.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

Ac Dash wrote:
Big sad, nice bikes though..

Creators make models without a company's permission all the time then make money off of it. Nbd?
Im 100% positive no one signs a "terms of use" OR "terms and conditions" when buying anything from creators here stating you cant redistribute the product. Also im pretty sure making money off of anything that is trademarked is borderline illegal? Im not sure how fair use works here.

If someone buys the model, its now their property too. If they decide to give it out afterwards then they have the right to do so.
Even though people who took no part in the creation will choose to get offended by that.

I can almost guarantee over 50% of people looking at this thread has something that's "ripped"

Id rather see creators take donations for their work and when they meet their quota the model gets released
Itd be a winX4. Creators get paid, consumers get products and content couldn't be ripped plus more content would be made more often.
are you fucking retarded or just ignorant?
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

NKarassy955 wrote: Image
gah damn, you run head on with a brink wall? she's alllllll kinds of wonky there guy.
wocky slush
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

mxer433 wrote: brink
brick*
wocky slush
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Nice bikes Noah, sad to see but they look good anyway
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

People passing around models all haphazardly like this is the reason they cost $150.
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

nickuzick wrote:People passing around models all haphazardly like this is the reason they cost $150.
Ripping is never going to stop. So does that mean the prices of models are going to continue to increase?
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:are you fucking retarded or just ignorant?
Explain
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Ac Dash wrote:
nickuzick wrote:People passing around models all haphazardly like this is the reason they cost $150.
Ripping is never going to stop. So does that mean the prices of models are going to continue to increase?
Exactly, people are just going to keep selling it for cheaper to multiple people, to make the money back, and give it out to their friends so that they don't have to pay an insane amount on a video game cosmetic.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

ColtHans wrote:
Ac Dash wrote:
Exactly, people are just going to keep selling it for cheaper to multiple people, to make the money back, and give it out to their friends so that they don't have to pay an insane amount on a video game cosmetic.
go damn I can't quote ppl...