NCK Decals - 18 Released Cutouts .Ai / .Psd

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: NCK Decals - 18 Released Cutouts .Ai / .Psd

Post by Jeremy150 »

When you get people like this, it doesn't really matter what you charge, they're just going to send it out to the entire community.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Image
When you get people like this, it doesn't really matter what you charge, they're just going to send it out to the entire community.
i dont get these people man
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Ac Dash wrote:
nickuzick wrote:People passing around models all haphazardly like this is the reason they cost $150.
Ripping is never going to stop. So does that mean the prices of models are going to continue to increase?
Yes, or it will force the quality creators to stop releasing new models. I don’t want to be left with subpar models and skins because of these god damn entitled kids.
Also to the point of “insane amounts for cosmetics”. Most people have bought cosmetics for similar money. A decent knife in CSGO can run $150-210 and you can’t even customize it and don’t get me started on Vbucks.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

nickuzick wrote:
Ac Dash wrote:
nickuzick wrote:People passing around models all haphazardly like this is the reason they cost $150.
Ripping is never going to stop. So does that mean the prices of models are going to continue to increase?
Yes, or it will force the quality creators to stop releasing new models. I don’t want to be left with subpar models and skins because of these god damn entitled kids.
Also to the point of “insane amounts for cosmetics”. Most people have bought cosmetics for similar money. A decent knife in CSGO can run $150-210 and you can’t even customize it and don’t get me started on Vbucks.
That's what free Vbuck scams are for..duuuh, But I do see what you mean
jukabalamx94
Team: AZDesignGFX

Post by jukabalamx94 »

:shock:
Winner of the third edition of "Design my bike" by MxWayGamer
2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's 250B/450B Top10 Overall
Reid

Post by Reid »

Ac Dash wrote:
NKarassy955 wrote:Hello,
This post will be taken down as some of the models have been stolen unconsciously. Please don't be like me, please buy your models. Big Sorry to Jeremy for being a scumbag and using his models without his permission and i hope all other players stop this act of wrong doing, as it is not the right thing to do. Thanks for your time and sorry once again Jeremy. im outtie
Big sad, nice bikes though..

Creators make models without a company's permission all the time then make money off of it. Nbd?
Im 100% positive no one signs a "terms of use" OR "terms and conditions" when buying anything from creators here stating you cant redistribute the product. Also im pretty sure making money off of anything that is trademarked is borderline illegal? Im not sure how fair use works here.

If someone buys the model, its now their property too. If they decide to give it out afterwards then they have the right to do so.
Even though people who took no part in the creation will choose to get offended by that.

I can almost guarantee over 50% of people looking at this thread has something that's "ripped"

Id rather see creators take donations for their work and when they meet their quota the model gets released
Itd be a winX4. Creators get paid, consumers get products and content couldn't be ripped plus more content would be made more often.
only difference is, once you give it out, you still have it lol
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:Image
i dont get these people man
lolol
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro