Adding "Brushes" to the editor

Post your suggestions here
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Adding "Brushes" to the editor

Post by AtlasZoor »

So I had a idea earlier. Wouldn't it be nice have adjustable billboard/statue brushes? For example you have a grass billboard you like and you want to spread it across your track. Only problem is that when you do it, it looks fake and unrealistic. The billboard is all the same size and it does not have variation. This is were a brush would come in. It would work similar to other 3d programs like unity, UE4, etc. It would allow you to adjust the size, height, density of said billboard or statue.

here is a example of what it would look like. I made a super quick sketch up of what I would add. Also, you can see I moved the spacing and height down to where the new options would be.

let me know your thoughts down below.
ColtHans

Re: Adding "Brushes" to the editor

Post by ColtHans »

Would actually be pretty sick
+1
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

different brush shapes for the raise/lower/add/paint tools would be kewl tu
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

808 wrote:different brush shapes for the raise/lower/add/paint tools would be kewl tu
I think the circle tool works well as an all around brush shape, but it would be handy to have a weird shaped brush that would allow easy additions of braking bumps.