Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Reid
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm
Team: LOOK ALIVE RACING
Location: Warm
Contact:

Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby Reid » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:41 pm

I was qualifying for a flowtech race, when Alex Dodson said "spec for a surprise" so i did, and i caught this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpYnE6PlPI
If you want to see for yourself, here's the demo. http://www.mediafire.com/file/xhm0pk8i2 ... xdemo/file Put that in your demos file.

Reid
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm
Team: LOOK ALIVE RACING
Location: Warm
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby Reid » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Server was 2019GNCRACING.flowtechmxs.com:19864 by the way, just looked on JLV's post on how to do this haha!

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby AHeckman2 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Reid wrote:Server was 2019GNCRACING.flowtechmxs.com:19864 by the way, just looked on JLV's post on how to do this haha!

Then that means JLV can’t do anything about it :roll: he can’t control flowtech servers
Image

mxsrider96
Posts: 3598
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby mxsrider96 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:54 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
Reid wrote:Server was 2019GNCRACING.flowtechmxs.com:19864 by the way, just looked on JLV's post on how to do this haha!

Then that means JLV can’t do anything about it :roll: he can’t control flowtech servers

If it's a hacking thing, I very highly doubt JLV is gonna care what server it happened in
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
jakebarrett
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:47 pm
Team: PowerDream
Location: ..

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby jakebarrett » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Image
2019 Season
rF Pro EU East SX Stats | Best Qualifying Position: 9th | Main Events Made: 5/6 | Main Event Best Finish: 6th @ RD 14

User avatar
808
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby 808 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:38 pm

We got another one lads
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby AHeckman2 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:41 am

mxsrider96 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
Reid wrote:Server was 2019GNCRACING.flowtechmxs.com:19864 by the way, just looked on JLV's post on how to do this haha!

Then that means JLV can’t do anything about it :roll: he can’t control flowtech servers

If it's a hacking thing, I very highly doubt JLV is gonna care what server it happened in

Didn’t even watch the video, my bad
Image

Reid
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm
Team: LOOK ALIVE RACING
Location: Warm
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby Reid » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:26 pm

so uhhhh

USABMXER1
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby USABMXER1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:57 am

Just because it showed he was in 5th gear the entire time doesn't really mean anything. He could've easily just went and changed it so that it always shows its in 5th gear.
WBG

Reid
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm
Team: LOOK ALIVE RACING
Location: Warm
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby Reid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:24 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:Just because it showed he was in 5th gear the entire time doesn't really mean anything. He could've easily just went and changed it so that it always shows its in 5th gear.

i highly doubt that, he went from 5 mph to 40 in half a second on a 250...

User avatar
808
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby 808 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:03 am

USABMXER1 wrote:Just because it showed he was in 5th gear the entire time doesn't really mean anything. He could've easily just went and changed it so that it always shows its in 5th gear.

Image
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Image

Reid
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm
Team: LOOK ALIVE RACING
Location: Warm
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby Reid » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:08 pm

bump

JettWisdom
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:29 am

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby JettWisdom » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Reid wrote:bump

why do you keep bumping this ???????
Image

Reid
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm
Team: LOOK ALIVE RACING
Location: Warm
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby Reid » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:34 pm

JettWisdom wrote:
Reid wrote:bump

why do you keep bumping this ???????

he needs to be banned!

User avatar
Racers52
Posts: 2989
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Team: rF Gaming
Location: Texas/Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Alex Dodson (UID 26503)

Postby Racers52 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm

I am sure he will be, jlv has already discussed he doesnt want people messing with the game files.

Thank you for reporting this!
Image


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest