[RELEASE] The Hubbard Facility

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ddavis

Re: [RELEASE] The Hubbard Facility

Post by Ddavis »

2/10

:D
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:For future tracks, don't put a track so close to the edge of the map. Idk about you, but I hate looking out into the oblivion. Track itself looks good though.
#gottem
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

808 wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:For future tracks, don't put a track so close to the edge of the map. Idk about you, but I hate looking out into the oblivion. Track itself looks good though.
#gottem
Would've added statues that extended the terrain at the edge of the map, but I didn't want to have too many statues that would lag people's game. Already a big compound as it is. There is a possibility of adding my own custom extended terrain, but I'm not sure on how to do that. I would probably have to ask Jeremy or Aeffertz, who have way more experience with blender than me. But yeah I get the joke, imo it's not horrible as the skybox kinda blends in with the terrain.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
808 wrote:
#gottem
Would've added statues that extended the terrain at the edge of the map, but I didn't want to have too many statues that would lag people's game. Already a big compound as it is. There is a possibility of adding my own custom extended terrain, but I'm not sure on how to do that. I would probably have to ask Jeremy or Aeffertz, who have way more experience with blender than me. But yeah I get the joke, imo it's not horrible as the skybox kinda blends in with the terrain.
Yeah it looks good mang gj
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

This is awesome man, thank you!