2019 F1

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2019 F1

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

James_122 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:At least the championship is close this year. Sucks its between one team though. Considering the track and what happened in Qualifying and Practice I was surprised how smooth the race went.
Even though i don't like him, I was really hoping that with Red Bull going to Honda engines, Verstappen would be able to consistently challenge the top 2 teams for wins. Looking like it will be a run away season with the occasional Vettel win, and a rare Verstappen/Leclerc win.
Vettel gonna win less than Lecler this year
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
James_122 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:At least the championship is close this year. Sucks its between one team though. Considering the track and what happened in Qualifying and Practice I was surprised how smooth the race went.
Even though i don't like him, I was really hoping that with Red Bull going to Honda engines, Verstappen would be able to consistently challenge the top 2 teams for wins. Looking like it will be a run away season with the occasional Vettel win, and a rare Verstappen/Leclerc win.
Vettel gonna win less than Lecler this year
Nope. Next year, I don’t doubt it. This year, Vettel will be top driver for Ferrari.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

At this rate neither will, especially Charles with Binotto, Harry Potter lookin ass bitch
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Once again Ferrari squanders everything about Leclair's day. I know it would never happen as it's so historic but Monaco is so boring. It's just a slot car race that the only passing you can do is within the pits. Speaking of pits Max is extremely lucky for only getting a +5
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Speaking of pits Max is extremely lucky for only getting a +5
Definitely should have been a stop and go
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I've never liked Vettel. He's a fucking petulant little brat and proved it again. Despite what every veteran said about the penalty I think it was deserved. Poor sport.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I've never liked Vettel. He's a fucking petulant little brat and proved it again. Despite what every veteran said about the penalty I think it was deserved. Poor sport.
It’s ok to be wrong sometimes
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Deserved? huh? In what way?
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

It's pretty simple you imbeciles, 4 tires offf track then blocked Lewis. All I ask is is that how you would race?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:It's pretty simple you imbeciles, 4 tires offf track then blocked Lewis. All I ask is is that how you would race?
Yea, also Lewis had all 4 off trying to overtake Vettel. It's not a black and white situation
James_122

Post by James_122 »

I actually don't disagree with Gramps. Rule says enter in a safely manor, and technically it wasn't a "safe" re entry. This rule obviously needs to exist, but when its tight racing like this, I say let them race aggressively. No one was at danger there.

But the dude is a top tier F1 driver. He could have turned earlier.

Rosberg is goat btw...

TeamHavocRacing

Lewis knows he can get his goat because he's such a hair trigger. Much like our president can be trolled so easily.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Germany was absolutely wild. The weather made that track incredibly difficult and then Mercedes did the unthinkable on the day. Shame it will ultimately mean nothing but wow, it happened.
MXS Cares