2019 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2019 SX Discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

RIP in peace? That's like saying PIN number. We're already running late to Hammers place. Hill wins it tonight?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

*Jammers place.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

:(
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

That was an awesome race to watch, and the track really worked out well. It's a little sad that Eli has Elied so hard over the span of his career.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

KTM57 wrote:That was an awesome race to watch, and the track really worked out well. It's a little sad that Eli has Elied so hard over the span of his career.
Was bummed out that they didn't jump over the start. 450 race felt somewhat boring, I have no idea of anything that happened behind 4th place.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Well Vegas is gonna be boring now
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Hill wins it tonight?
Lol

This sx season has been killer to watch. Never thought I would actually be rooting for Webb, but man the dude has made the investment, put in the work, and turned it around. The question is, was it the Yamaha? The team? The hard work/training? I'm guessing it's a combination of all of those things.

Fast Eli just didn't show to all the rounds, just goes to show how much skill it takes to be there every round even when you don't "feel it". Eli might be the fastest, but he sure isn't the strongest/best racer.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I was rooting for Roczen earlier in the year, but to be honest I'm rooting for Webb over Musquin and Chokemac.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I feel like Williamson leaving hurt Tomac a lot. Not saying that's why he lost this championship, but it definitely didn't help.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

DBRider251 wrote:I feel like Williamson leaving hurt Tomac a lot. Not saying that's why he lost this championship, but it definitely didn't help.
The Tomacs forced him out. They wanted him gone because they blamed him for Eli being Eli
TeamHavocRacing

I was against the "Old Webb". He was kinda petty and let his anger get the best of him. Not any more. He matured enough to get control of it and boom! He's Champ.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I was against the "Old Webb". He was kinda petty and let his anger get the best of him. Not any more. He matured enough to get control of it and boom! He's Champ.
No he hasn't! He pushed his damn teammate off the side of the track to get by him! He is still the same POS person he was before.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

SMR 510RR wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:I was against the "Old Webb". He was kinda petty and let his anger get the best of him. Not any more. He matured enough to get control of it and boom! He's Champ.
No he hasn't! He pushed his damn teammate off the side of the track to get by him! He is still the same POS person he was before.
pussy shoulda moved imo
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
TeamHavocRacing

If Marvin weighed more than 80 pounds soaking wet, he might've stayed put when that hulking giant Webb tapped him. Marv was pretty aggro last weekend tho. Good on him.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Webb's still an arrogant fuck, but he's consistently good. That's all that matters.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault